***NBA Lex***

1-3 +.37. Live played the Kings over at 255 too but slow start for Sabonis killed the day. Could have easily lost every wager so ty Luka!

Updated record

162-178 +26.84

I was up over +60 before a dreadful run. That's the NBA for you baby

1-0 last night

Bucks/Knicks o107.5 1sth

joker par o48.5-122

3 units each

Joker triple double+150

Sabonis pts o20.5

sabonis triple double +500

2 units each

I don't get it

Jokic gets a triple double doesn't miss a shot but only 5 attempts. Triple double with 16 assists and par loses. wow.

I'll be honest after the 1st quarter I thought the Saonis wagers were going to hit with ease.

2-6 -10.43 monday

165-184 +18.41

Tuesday

Donovan Mitchell PAR o37.5-114

Pistons/Sixers u230-109

Heat ML/ Raptors ML +112

3 units each

0-2-1 it's gotta end tonight!

Wizards+3.5-109

Pistons+5.5

Warriors/Spurs o243

3 units each
Why not us, why not now?

Sometimes you gotta cap bad and be lucky...

Took live overs of 228.5, 226.5 in Mavs game. That pace was great, even the Mavs were running. I took over 115.5 at half (222.5 game).

I needed BOTH overtimes lol.

Better lucky than good.

3-0 tonight.

@B.A.R. I'm so happy I laid off that under it would have broke my spirit haha. LFG

Sabonis+400 tonight which means he'll prob come up 2 short on assists. o7.5 assists looks good.

@B.A.R. I'm so happy I laid off that under it would have broke my spirit haha. LFG

Sabonis+400 tonight which means he'll prob come up 2 short on assists. o7.5 assists looks good.
That total was 236.5 at 7eastern, as I put in an over for a buddy. He still cannot believe he lost with multiple OTs.

I'll ride with Dontae and add in a solo bet likely rebounds this time.

2 freaking fouls early ugh
I didn't realize that.

I've watched the whole game and wondered why he was out at 5 min mark.

Either way, looks like Kerr is going to limit minutes for starters and work this bench tonight.

Add in, looking like a blowout and plus Klay was barely touching the ball in his time om floor = not our night.

Curry played 4 mins with 3 fouls at least for the other prop.

Klay getting to 9 was amazing. Poole isn't passing. They are getting so many layups that the kick outs aren't there.

3Q Klay in the house, to start.

Just give me 6-7 more FGAs and I think we get there.

6 more points...

So far have lost wiz by 1 and pistons by .5.

Approaching record level losing streak
I will say...

Unders are starting to come back into play big-time.

Especially live. Stons and Pels had some ridiculous numbers in 3rd and at quarter break.

I got my butt handed to me in Indiana... 224.5, 226.5 and 229.5.

That one, I needed OT, so of course a tip in.

I don't think Klay plays anymore.

In the past, in blowouts, he'd play the first 3-5 of 4th with bench. They are so deep though, we might not see it.

Dante out here reliving the 2018 NCAA final 4 (same building).

@B.A.R. nice to not sweat one or get stuck on 9! Nearly added that Kings over but I didn't want to push it (played Sabonis rebs & assists over smaller)

4-4 +2.18 for the night. Of course late leans all smash but so glad I went with my gut & played the Nuggets. Had I went 2-1 on the 1st wagers the Sabonis triple double would have been a 3 unit but the close losses had me shook. I was ready to hang it up for the season when the Warriors 4thq slow down started my guys. Almost grabbed some under at 256.5 could you imagine?

the good ol NBA you may need to have short term memory loss to succeed

Back