***NBA Lex***

Tuesday

Steph Curry double double+475

Zion pts o27.5-120

3 units each

Looking at a couple totals, GS/Bucks I think sails along with Pels/Jazz. Would lean under on the other 3. Still deciding how I play things but that Curry prop jumped off the page. DD in like half his road games & a 230 lined game he might even get it on rebounds.

Zion balling I don't see the Jazz slowing him down. Almost played par but idk sometimes he doesn't grab boards. I think he gets to 30 though.

@B.A.R. I would have been furious if Orlando put up 135 & Banchero par didn't hit. Nearly played Sabonis rebs o12.5 he destroyed that number.

Jokic 8-6-5 hopefully he smashes 2ndq because I only played triple double & nothing to go with it. Didn't like Nuggets ats that much but I'm good on the Wiz.

Done for the day layed off some Ls and don't want to add any. Bulls better pull out a miracle w.

@B.A.R. I would have been furious if Orlando put up 135 & Banchero par didn't hit. Nearly played Sabonis rebs o12.5 he destroyed that number.

Jokic 8-6-5 hopefully he smashes 2ndq because I only played triple double & nothing to go with it. Didn't like Nuggets ats that much but I'm good on the Wiz.

Done for the day layed off some Ls and don't want to add any. Bulls better pull out a miracle w.
Yeah, I checked Banchero late 3rd I think and was pretty disappointed in his stats at that point with the overall Magic play.

Feel good about Jokic Washington focused for this trip, this should stay close.

Bulls the worst clutch team, let's turn it around.

Back