***NBA Lex***

damn almost played 10.5-120 for C's too but a push beats a loss. I liked the Spurs+7.5 but I'm quitting while I'm ahead tonight

2-1-1 +5

2-4 -4.8. Unreal collapse by Mavs & I never should have played the Jazz. Tough total loss I feel like that was the play but a slow start in the 1stq & it comes up short.

One so far

Bulls+3.5-115

3 units

2-4 -4.8. Unreal collapse by Mavs & I never should have played the Jazz. Tough total loss I feel like that was the play but a slow start in the 1stq & it comes up short.

One so far

Bulls+3.5-115

3 units
Lilttle road revenge and tired legs on the Pels?

I expect the Pels to line up with the bigger guys tonight to play to Chicago lineup.

No opinion yet, GL Lex

I always forget how maddening the NBA can get. It never works when I grab a line early. Cavs have a ways to go they are coming right back down to earth. Won't back them without Allen & that bench.

Warriors continue to be a great road fade. They're prob gonna get smoked by the Rockets sunday I may play an adjusted line there. I hope the bum Knicks take them to double OT and lose

wrote thoughts on this one earlier

Rockets+6-114 1sth

Rockets+205 1sth

Rockets+340 game

Rockets tt o110.5-117

2 units each

Well it took 10 3s from Klay to get the road win for GS. Nice to map out a play in advance & actually profit off it. Tough loss on the game ML but at least the first half ML cashed & they held on for the +7.5 live

4-2 +6.1

Jazz 1stq-4-110

Wizards+2.5

3 units

Sabonis Triple-double +1150

Mavs-1.5+140 1stq
Jazz-6.5+143 1stq +483

1 unit each

Last edited:
going to take a shot here with Sabonis to get his first of the year- 240 total you know there will be scoring so I wouldn't fault anyone for playing almost anybody's over props here. B2B is scary, until I looked and 2 of his 5 triple doubles came on b2bs last year.

edit- Originally posted +1000 but I locked it in at +1150. No idea why it went up but I'll take it!

Last edited:
Back