***NBA Lex***

3-4-.22 uggh. Had some more live thunder unposted but also lost Ja 3 prop so I'm never playing those again. Frustrating to lose 3 player props- Wood was toast because of foul trouble every Luka prop hits like of course it would. Thunder could be a nice little dog team to look at short term. Memphis handled business I think I'm done fading them on short lines.

i know I've been preaching about Banchero par but it's adjusted today to 38.5. Good chance he clears that but rebs are 8.5+100 & his odds were +400 for a dd last game so that's saying something.

Banchero double double breezy! Mitchell gonna be close 17 at half. Haliburton needs 5 2ndh points so let's close out!

Glad I went to bed before I could further damage a good night....told myself leave Knicks/Bulls alone then go ahead & get suckered in at half. Happy to go 3-1 on props after thursday.

7-5 +3.64 friday

nba 34-25 +22.06

Lex given you're awake already, any idea injury status for Rozier tonight? Without him, not sure Hornets do a full 180 from last night with GS coming to town. I legit missed my Banchero/Hayward over parlay by 1 fucking point on each!

Crazy night in the association with MIami & the Bulls storming back. KAT comes through on the double double+210 that's more like it!

5-3+10.88 tuesday

Wednesday

Wizards+5.5-112

Cavs 1sth tt o55.5

Knicks-2-113

Clippers/Rockets o222.5

Grizzlies/Blazers o226.5

3 units each

ML Parlay+260

Heat
Bucks
Mavs
Grizzlies

2 units

3-5 -3.89. Opted for Cavs tt 1sth instead of +2 gm, which after a 35 pt 1st you'd think it's safe but no. Thankfully the 2 parlays hit to ease the pain, but trash add on with the Rockettes.

Back