NBA In-Game

I was asking if it was weird well before common. It’s officially weird. I was asking if it was weird when magic was paying tribute to kobe

I was asking if it was weird well before common. It’s officially weird. I was asking if it was weird when magic was paying tribute to kobe
I missed that, sounds weird

The chicago guys around the 3d map of chicago was good tho

So 1 of 3

How weird is it that in like 5 years lebron wont be in the nba

Was like 12 years old when that first SI cover of his in high school came out

should have brought jennifer hudson back out for the anthem, my god

I mean right?

Shes in the house already, shes a top 3 voice right now. I'd have her with adele and gaga and no one else close

The fact she was there and someone else sang is like if lebron sat down and picked some random fan to play in his place

Is chicago number 1 of cities that people from there always throw it in a conversation

Like if someone went to harvard

The scoring stuff should be the same as a regular game. I understand you want to honor Kobe in some way but changing the format is dumb. Making the MVP trophy in Kobe's name was nice though.

The scoring stuff should be the same as a regular game. I understand you want to honor Kobe in some way but changing the format is dumb. Making the MVP trophy in Kobe's name was nice though.

I agree.i think the quarters and charity stuff is to get them to care. Just give each charity either a million or 500K and move on

The Claw with 7 3’s......it’s was plus money over 6.5 3’s made........he might hit the over 32.5 points scored too....

Back