NBA In-Game

Do players not realize taking a bad shot in a 2 for 1 at the end of a quarter is a dumb decision especially when it’s under 5 sec differential

ESPN teased that James is still an "emotional wreck" over the Bryant death. Handle with care I guess.

Thought the guys didn't much care for each other but this is James we're talking about.
Did he go to the funeral? Saw some stuff online about it

Weird reason to attack him if he didnt

That raps bucks game was really solid

D at both ends was strong

Ibaka shooting just killed em, even when hes open, he just cant force it, and lowry just had a bad night, combined 7 for 29

Even with that outside of the first 5 mins of 2nd half it was all even

Raps even had a chance at the end, down 7 with like 2 mins left, guitar man called for the press and OG got the steal, frederiiiiiiiico had a wide open 3 and missed, giannis then hits a 3 and instead of 4 its 10 and game over

Should be a great ECF

The thing I saw Monday is he was there but wasn't 'out' there like the other players/ex players/ celebs etc.

I thought that too, and then saw this

James was evasive when asked whether he attended the ceremony. He was effusive in his praise of Bryant’s widow, Vanessa

“Like I said, man, it’s just … I respect your question, for sure,” James said at the Lakers’ shoot-around Tuesday. “It was very emotional, very emotional day, very tough day for myself, for my family, for everyone involved.

Did he go to the funeral? Saw some stuff online about it

Weird reason to attack him if he didnt

Probably unnecessary on my end. I was just trying to connect the dots from two guys not being that close and the living one saying he as an "emotional wreck" when the other died. Maybe they weren't close but that still doesn't preclude James from being impacted by what happened.

I'm not a fan of James. In that vein I was piling on his comment(s) and could have looked at other examples of him being a diva and a phony. Doing so with the Bryant situation wasn't the best means to do so. My bad.

Probably unnecessary on my end. I was just trying to connect the dots from two guys not being that close and the living one saying he as an "emotional wreck" when the other died. Maybe they weren't close but that still doesn't preclude James from being impacted by what happened.

I'm not a fan of James. In that vein I was piling on his comment(s) and could have looked at other examples of him being a diva and a phony. Doing so with the Bryant situation wasn't the best means to do so. My bad.
Oh no I didnt mean you sorry, agreed with what you said

I definitely worded it wrong, and reading it back I see it now, I blame medication I'm on haha

I meant people online about the funeral stuff

Completely my bad

Knicks beat Rockets...Heat beating up on Milwaukee....Mavs decided game was over at halftime... Gotta love Monday NBA.

Is PG really that great?

I mean I know he is good or is he like another complete like his teammate but not that level

Back