***NBA In-Game Thread****

just using vision. erin andrews in the same boat. tired of hearing how hot these women are when their noses are poking us through the tv screen.
Beautiful women have big or often odd shaped noses. It’s rather European and South American. I think it’s hot.
I was just being a loser saying the anti Semitic thing.

Beautiful women have big or often odd shaped noses. It’s rather European and South American. I think it’s hot.
I was just being a loser saying the anti Semitic thing.

i don't think a beautiful woman can have a big nose just because it's the center of the face.
i'm not sensitive and never take things personally. we give teapot-isms leeway at CTG.

About the one of the nicest weeks you’ll get is happening as we speak. High of 74

pretty amazing you guys are cooler than we are right now. SD was always my favorite weather city, but it's definitely gotten hotter in the last handful of years. i like when the temps stay between 60-80.

yeah, we are in a fucked up heat wave right now that never happens. friday finishes it off, it will be 90 here, then we go straight to 70s...the way it should be.

Amazing the difference from la to Boston attacking this zone. Looked like Boston had no space anytime they were in the front court

He's playing like this because the Heat stink. Mismatches.

Raptors or Bucks would have beaten LA if they met in a series.
I’ve heard this about every team the Lakers have met in the playoffs , Including their current opponent

Lakers defence is just best in the bubble by far. That's what keeping them in the game, despite not making three pointers

Just played No overtime live......76 bucks to win 52cents.......don’t know why I played it......stupid bet I know.......

That's a stretch, Divol. Best defensive team, yeah but best overall team, nope.
Lakers were second favorites to win the title after the clippers most of the season and aside of Bucks, no other contender emerged.
It's not Lakers fault that they have better coach than coach Bud or that Clippers as always found a way to lose.
And yes... Defense wins titles

League to cut the social justice crap off. You don’t do that without fully letting your players know how detrimental it has been to their bottom line. A welcome and bold move by Silver. Perhaps the league isn’t done, yet. But this bubble sure popper about 6 weeks ago. Chalk it up to 2020 and never talk about it again.

Lakers were second favorites to win the title after the clippers most of the season and aside of Bucks, no other contender emerged.
It's not Lakers fault that they have better coach than coach Bud or that Clippers as always found a way to lose.

feels more like no one else cared? This bubble tournament participation trophy to me feels more like a detriment than an accomplishment. This is AD’s first title? Lebron’s 4th? I’d prefer to be Leonard sitting home playing Xbox vs being tied to this circus Disney invitational.

The old saying defense wins championships is dead.

Mental fortitude won out in the bubble.

Gotta give kudos to LeShaves for holding this band of questionable misfits together during this league experiment and getting AD to play tough.

League to cut the social justice crap off. You don’t do that without fully letting your players know how detrimental it has been to their bottom line. A welcome and bold move by Silver. Perhaps the league isn’t done, yet. But this bubble sure popper about 6 weeks ago. Chalk it up to 2020 and never talk about it again.

Are we saying that the NBA is going to scale back on / eliminate the social justice stuff?

As long as the wind is blowing in the right direction for James and he continues as co-commissioner I don't see that happening.

Back