***NBA In-Game Thread****

Playing every other day, while in a bubble with absolutely no traveling, and really nothing much else to do but rest and get treatment if necessary, can’t possibly be the big deal we keep hearing about. The Celtics/Heat needed 4 days off between games? Really?

Playing every other day, while in a bubble with absolutely no traveling, and really nothing much else to do but rest and get treatment if necessary, can’t possibly be the big deal we keep hearing about. The Celtics/Heat needed 4 days off between games? Really?
I think they wanted to get the series to the same point.

Monday night football

And they wanted the two series on even footing

I realized it at the time, but August was literally the best sports month of all time

Maybe back half of August cause nba reg season outside the blazers and suns was boring final week, so when playoffs started and nhl still had 4 games a day

We will never have that again

tumblr_inline_mshb8iSEp91qz4rgp.gif

Laid almost quarter of a million on a shitty stupid play then 'cashed out' and chased on an even shittier play.

Both plays so stupid I have a hard time believing they are legit and if they are then how fortunate is this book to have such a goddam fool on board.

Could MIA fuck with the Lakers or no?

I don’t think so. I liked Miami against Toronto, and Miami over Boston, however, I don’t think they can compete with the Lakers in a series.

That being said, at +350, I am going to place a bit on Boston to win three in a row against Miami. Boston is the better team, and the stars aligned perfectly for Boston last night. Obviously winning three games in a row will be difficult, but I think they are very capable.

I don’t think so. I liked Miami against Toronto, and Miami over Boston, however, I don’t think they can compete with the Lakers in a series.

That being said, at +350, I am going to place a bit on Boston to win three in a row against Miami. Boston is the better team, and the stars aligned perfectly for Boston last night. Obviously winning three games in a row will be difficult, but I think they are very capable.

Boston may have better players but they're not the better team right now. Overall, Miami is hitting on most / all cylinders. Boston is struggling to finds its way, especially looking clueless on how to attack a zone. That's bind moggling. The players look like they've never seen one.

Miami has better chance than Boston imo.
Butler and Iggy can make Bron's life difficult and Bam can defend Davis. Lakers will need to defend three point line, but unlike Rockets, Heat can punish in the paint

I liked the tweet from someone, that Bron plays like Giannis right now... Afraid to shoot and wastes shot clock
Hope Davis is ok

As if to prove me right - just showed the stats - 25-4 in second chance points... If not for Bron's poor performance, it would have been a blowout

Back