Nba finals

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Playoffs: 20-13-1 +7.85 units
Just realized the post I did two days ago did not lost. Will have more in depth thoughts prior tongame 2

Tonight I have: under 203 (5)
closing 3 leg teaser 1.25 to win 8.25 with UNDER 203
I have dubs wo win title at 6-1

Cavs +2.5 3's made is game 1 (1.25)

I thought total would drop. Had planned kn buying back on total. Didnt happen. Letting the 5 ride. Game goes under i pick up 13.25 units.

GAME 2

Playoffs: 21-15-1 +2.35 units
Pending: GS 6-1 (1) to win championship.

Took a shot in game 1 w/ the total, and believe it was the right play, but that's why it's called gambling.

Cavs/gs UNDER 202.5 (3) and Cavs/Gs ov 199 (1.75) HOLDING UNDER 202.5 for (1.25)

Have a middle here. but my play is UNDER 202.5 for the game. The Irving injury is going to take away from the efficiency for which the Cavs get into their offense. Consider LeBron had 40+ in game 1, and the Cavs still didn't crack 98 pts in regulation. Yes, Irving is a good on the ball defender, but that has if an area for which the Cavs bench such be able to compensate.

CLEVELAND +8 (1.25)

All the talk in the media has focused on how it's going to be impossible for this Cavs to win the title now. Well, I gotta think they are tired of hearing about it. LeBron is going to be free and loose, and the pressure is square on Golden State. Not to mention it's not like Cleveland hasn't been here before. They have a plan that they have successfully instituted w/out Kyrie in the past (albeit against lesser competition), but this isn't their first rodeo.

Good Luck.

:shake:

That P2W and Braves....game went into OT, and the under still cashed easy. I knew they were way off on the total in game 1 and 2. Game 3 already bet down to 194. Maybe looking a team totals going forward.

Interesting that before Irving injury, projected game 3 line by oddsmakers was Cavs -3.5. Pinny open Cavs -1, GS already -1. My thought is it's public money moving the side....either way, this is gonna be a series.

Interesting, that the total in game 1 was 204, one game later we are at 194.

Game 3

Playoffs: 23-15-1 +4.85 units

DRAYMOND GREEN OVER 23.5 pts+rebs (1.25)

Green only attempted 7 shots in game 3. For GSto be more effective, then Draymond needs to be more involved. I think we get a 17-12 out of Draymond.

Good Luck

Playoffs: 23-15-1 +4.85 units

DRAYMOND GREEN OVER 23.5 pts+rebs (1.25)

Green only attempted 7 shots in game 3. For GSto be more effective, then Draymond needs to be more involved. I think we get a 17-12 out of Draymond.

Good Luck

Sneaky lil prop there, I totally get it.

I had only looked at points for him, may have to look again.

Good luck mate!
I like it overall, but Green is a player that is very hard to predict. Usually he is as good as GSW are.

Game 4

Playoffs: 23-16-1 +3.55 units

OVER 193 (1.25)
Been a proponent of the under all series. Before game 1 I stated we would see a 193 by game 4. We got one in game 3, and here we are in game 4. The series has been dominated by the Cavs ability to control the pace. However, if there is going to be a game where they lay an egg, this looks to be it. The Cavs are showing sigbs if wear, and I can see the pace getting away from them here. If I'm right, GS probably wins. If they do, I hope its by a large morion, setting up a game 5 Cavs buy at a potential good price.

Good Luck.

Good luck mate!

On Over and TT Over on the Warriors as well!

It's about time for an Over to finally come.

Game 5

Playoffs: 23-17-1 +2.23 units
Futures: GS 6-1 to win champ.

Been a series where I have the right plan, but wrong execution. Had the Cavs been able to play a bit better ball in the 4th, like you know, scoring more than 12 pts, the over would have cashed. Divol played it right w/ team total over for GS.

CAVS +9 (2)

We have had 3 good games so far. Game 4 was tailored for GS, but I missed the number and was forced to pass. I do believe the fatigue played a role in Cleveland going down, but let's not forget this was a 3 pt game heading into the 4th. The series is up in the air tonight, and I expect a fight. Two days rest should help Cleveland. A GS win and cover would be ideal for me, as I could ride the points with a GS 6-1 series price in game 6.

GL.

:shake:

On it as well. Also still trying my Over luck, this time with the Cavs :)

Good luck!

Game 6

Bad luck as of late. Going to use my Dubs to win it all futures bet at 6-1 with some Cavs action tonight:

CAVS +140 (1)

Good Luck

Game 6 add:
Cavs/Gs UNDER 194 (1.25)

I haven't seen anything to make me think something is going to change. Not in Cleveland, where there only chance to win is keep it at a crawl. Through in the fatigue of 2 OT games and short benches being deployed by both teama. I think we get another final in the low 180's.

Nice hit on the series ticket bro.

Unwind and we'll talk later bout that thing for next season.

Again, Go Birds !!!

Back