NBA Finals San Antonio Spurs - Miami Heat Game 1 Discussion

Lang-a-tang...

6/6/13

75 dimes - Spurs +5
50 dimes - Spurs series bet
30 dimes - Astros

Believe the Spurs are 5-1 ATS (6-0 SU) on 6+ days in the playoffs since 2000. Their lone ATS loss coming last year in the WCF's against OKC in Game 1...

Failed to include this year (SA won but failed to cover in Game 1 vs GSW), Spurs are actually 5-2 ATS (7-0 SU) on 6+ days rest in the playoffs since 1999...

Pretty obvious

You would think, but people were talking about it as if they believed it, and it was posted in this thread as "Floyd's winning ticket" so I wasn't confident that it was as obvious to everyone as it was to you and me.

[TABLE="width: 90%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameEven, bgcolor: #DEB887"]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"]INTERNET / -1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Mar 18 03:46 PM[/TD]
[TD]TNT[/TD]
[TD]2012/2013 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN
[60055] SAN ANTONIO SPURS +500[/TD]
[TD]100 / 500[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

placed this in March, i think during the Heats winning streak..

You hedging?

FotodeManuGinobiliSanAntonioSpurs.jpg

Are the fans that disinterested in an NBA championship game that they have to pump in sound effects on every possession?

go fuck yourself, I had u46.5 1st Q.....talk about so fucking tight

lines were Miami -1.5 and o/u 46.5 wow just wow

You would think, but people were talking about it as if they believed it, and it was posted in this thread as "Floyd's winning ticket" so I wasn't confident that it was as obvious to everyone as it was to you and me.

The amount was just outrageous compared to his other posted tickets.

The amount was just outrageous compared to his other posted tickets.

Again, I agree with you 100%. At least half of the people who saw the ticket thought it was real (and it's probably more than half) though.

Heat would be up more if they had kept Battiers' ass on the bench. Dude 'turrible' on both sides of the ball...

So far, Heat appear to be much better team than the Spurs.
Spurs allow too many open looks from behind the arc for the Heat.

Reminds a bit the first game between Spurs and the Grizzlies, though result so far is different.

Duncan and Wade are the big difference between the two at the moment.
Duncan started working in the paint, but missed the first 6 shots from mid range, before making that buzzer beater.
Wade on the other hand, really made few good plays on offense.

The spurs offensive efficiency really makes it difficult to bet against them. Drives me nuts.

This team. You bet on them either showing up or not showing up. Gotta pick your spots and Game 1's don't appear to be good for this arrogant ass team.

2 FT's in the entire 2nd half ? Come on, man...

Bosh and Gerald Wallace must be best buds. Bosh is retarded. Like seriously. Mentally retarded.

James with the 'Macauley Culkin - Home Alone' look. Fool.

Bosh spot up 3 is the absolute worst play in the Heat's playbook...

Joey Crawford has been summoned from his cave in south Philly....he'll foul out Duncan mid 3rd Q on Sunday.

He had 18 boards. It's not just about the stats though. It's about when you get those stats and Lebron should have been more aggressive instead of taking long jump shots.

Back