NBA Draft Lottery

• Thread starter Thread starter LITTLEe
  • Start date Start date
I think I might take Durant if I were Portland also. It just seems to fit better. But, they'll probably take Oden, which is fine.

It's funny, because just the other day people were saying that they'd compare Durant to Rashard Lewis and now they might have both.

FUCK THAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

fuckfuckfuck

throwback, r u ufcking serious? Lamcrus at the 4 and oden at the 5

dont be an idiot (no flamin, but cmon think before u speak)

I forgot Lewis was a FA. They might just let him go. I wouldn't blame them, thought I do like his game.

I wont polish up any titles yet....but lets face it, this team is already the youngest in the NBA, and now we land either Oden or Durant.......Almost have to compete for a low seed next year

FUCK THAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

fuckfuckfuck

throwback, r u ufcking serious? Lamcrus at the 4 and oden at the 5

dont be an idiot (no flamin, but cmon think before u speak)

Captn Slap = :down:

Ive been sating it all yeah Durant is better and will be a better pro than Oden. Blazers got Zbo and Aldridge :shake:

I think Durant may be a better pick for Portland as well. Isn't Randolph best as a PF? Lamarcus plays C, Durant SF, and Roy SG. Pretty sick. Very athletic lanky frontline. Could be a terror on defense as they develop.

I think it's either gonna be Conley of they trade down to take Conley .. they're getting him one way or another ... btw, the Hawks are the youngest team in the league .. I wouldn't have cared if it were Mem, Boston, ATL .. but they had the best shot of the top 3, I'm seriously feel sick right now

Also, lets put to rest the NBA conspiracy theories about the lottery cuz this is a nightmare for the NBA. The two best players to enter the NBA in years and they're going to the great Northwest and the western time zone? David Stern probably wants to shoot himself right now.

Also, lets put to rest the NBA conspiracy theories about the lottery cuz this is a nightmare for the NBA. The two best players to enter the NBA in years and they're going to the great Northwest and the western time zone? David Stern probably wants to shoot himself right now.

I know especially when I saw some drunk in that Boston bar already holding a #20 Oden Celtics jersey. I was sure he would be a Celtic.

what was the Odds on Blazers ?

<TABLE class="tablehead widetable" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND: #000"><TD colSpan=4><CENTER>Teams and odds of winning lottery</CENTER></TD></TR><TR class=colhead vAlign=top><TD>Team </TD><TD>W-L</TD><TD>Lottery chances</TD><TD>Similar odds to...</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Memphis</TD><TD>22-60</TD><TD>250 (25%)</TD><TD>"Heads" on consecutive coin flips</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Boston</TD><TD>24-58</TD><TD>199 (19.9%)</TD><TD>Colts repeating as pro football champs*</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Milwaukee</TD><TD>28-54</TD><TD>156 (15.6%)</TD><TD>Rolling a 7 with a pair of dice</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Atlanta</TD><TD>30-52</TD><TD>119 (11.9%)</TD><TD>Americans becoming addicted to the Internet</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Seattle</TD><TD>31-51</TD><TD>88 (8.8%)</TD><TD>Undergraduate applicant being accepted to Harvard in 2006</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Portland</TD><TD>32-50</TD><TD>53 (5.3%)</TD><TD>Getting two pairs in five-card draw poker</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Minnesota</TD><TD>32-50</TD><TD>53 (5.3%)</TD><TD>Getting two pairs in five-card draw poker</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>33-49</TD><TD>19 (1.9%)</TD><TD>Bills or Vikings win pro football championship*</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>New York</TD><TD>33-49</TD><TD>19 (1.9%)</TD><TD>Bills or Vikings win pro football championship*</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Sacramento</TD><TD>33-49</TD><TD>18 (1.8%)</TD><TD>Falcons win pro football championship*</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Indiana</TD><TD>35-47</TD><TD>8 (0.8%)</TD><TD>Being audited by the IRS in 2006</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Philadelphia</TD><TD>35-47</TD><TD>7 (0.7%)</TD><TD>Tim Duncan making 13 straight free throws</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>New Orleans</TD><TD>39-43</TD><TD>6 (0.6%)</TD><TD>Sammy Sosa (career .274 hitter) getting four straight hits</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>L.A. Clippers</TD><TD>40-42</TD><TD>5 (0.5%)</TD><TD>Americans having their identity stolen</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD colSpan=4>* - Teams' chances of winning pro football title from Las Vegas odds. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class="tablehead widetable" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND: #000"><TD colSpan=4><CENTER>Teams and odds of winning lottery</CENTER></TD></TR><TR class=colhead vAlign=top><TD>Team </TD><TD>W-L</TD><TD>Lottery chances</TD><TD>Similar odds to...</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Memphis</TD><TD>22-60</TD><TD>250 (25%)</TD><TD>"Heads" on consecutive coin flips</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Boston</TD><TD>24-58</TD><TD>199 (19.9%)</TD><TD>Colts repeating as pro football champs*</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Milwaukee</TD><TD>28-54</TD><TD>156 (15.6%)</TD><TD>Rolling a 7 with a pair of dice</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Atlanta</TD><TD>30-52</TD><TD>119 (11.9%)</TD><TD>Americans becoming addicted to the Internet</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Seattle</TD><TD>31-51</TD><TD>88 (8.8%)</TD><TD>Undergraduate applicant being accepted to Harvard in 2006</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Portland</TD><TD>32-50</TD><TD>53 (5.3%)</TD><TD>Getting two pairs in five-card draw poker</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Minnesota</TD><TD>32-50</TD><TD>53 (5.3%)</TD><TD>Getting two pairs in five-card draw poker</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>33-49</TD><TD>19 (1.9%)</TD><TD>Bills or Vikings win pro football championship*</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>New York</TD><TD>33-49</TD><TD>19 (1.9%)</TD><TD>Bills or Vikings win pro football championship*</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Sacramento</TD><TD>33-49</TD><TD>18 (1.8%)</TD><TD>Falcons win pro football championship*</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Indiana</TD><TD>35-47</TD><TD>8 (0.8%)</TD><TD>Being audited by the IRS in 2006</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Philadelphia</TD><TD>35-47</TD><TD>7 (0.7%)</TD><TD>Tim Duncan making 13 straight free throws</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>New Orleans</TD><TD>39-43</TD><TD>6 (0.6%)</TD><TD>Sammy Sosa (career .274 hitter) getting four straight hits</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>L.A. Clippers</TD><TD>40-42</TD><TD>5 (0.5%)</TD><TD>Americans having their identity stolen</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD colSpan=4>* - Teams' chances of winning pro football title from Las Vegas odds. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks lol

what was the payout odds ? didnt Greek have Odds ?

What do the Blazers do with Zack Randolph? Im assuming they play him this year then trade him ?

my #1 player was ROY loved the kid at UW and he proved he was the man by getting the R.O.Y.

My #1 player this year is Durant if the Blazers get him all I can say is wow.

:bow: BLAZERS

either way, its a win for Portland, projected 5th and the steal a top 2 pick, guaranteed one of those beasts

I'm sure IF the Blazers were going to trade Randolph, they could get some more quality youth to go with the rest of that team...

tinsley is a FA. no way in hell i trade kirk to a divisional rival. you guys are fucking crazy. i was listing a scenario. where we could offer kirk in a package to bring in one of these rare bigs in the nba who could fit our style of offense.

secondly, you guys are talkling of greg oden like hes the second coming of jesus christ. get a grasp of yourselves. hibbert held his own vs him in the FF.

as of right now i want hibbert at pick 9. he fits what john paxson looks for in a player.

also, so does zach randolph. if portland goes for the oden they may look to shop zach. i would be more than willing to take him in a package deal including pj brown and/or kirk and/or lil ben.

im looking to get better and right now im not sold on kirk at teh pt. and im definately not sold on a starting backcourt of 6'3 6'3 taking me to the finals.

also noch is a FA and there is some real concern with how his foot is. so his future is up in the air, as well.

this current bulls roster has a slim chance at every winning a ring. it needs to be upgraded in both height, skill, and maturity.

Last edited:
tinsley is a FA. no way in hell i trade kirk to a divisional rival. you guys are fucking crazy. i was listing a scenario. where we could offer kirk in a package to bring in one of these rare bigs in the nba who could fit our style of offense.

secondly, you guys are talkling of greg oden like hes the second coming of jesus christ. get a grasp of yourselves. hibbert held his own vs him in the FF.

as of right now i want hibbert at pick 9. he fits what john paxson looks for in a player.

also, so does zach randolph. if portland goes for the oden they may look to shop zach. i would be more than willing to take him in a package.

im looking to get better and right now im not sold on kirk at teh pt. and im definately not sold on a starting backcourt of 6'3 6'3 taking me to the finals.

I agree Bulls should get Hibbert :shake:

hibbert fits very well imo b/c the bulls run a similar princeton style offense to what he ran at georgetown.

in other news the nba is so bad right now its not even funny. is anyone even watching the playoffs? i noticed there was no ingame thread.

right now im watching the ducks beat the shit out of detroit , its lovely.

go ducks

* the nba needs you right now lebron, so please deliver.

the bulls are getting a low post threat. you can part with kirk or lil ben. there will be plenty more of them in future drafts and FA signings.

zach randolph type post players are rare and a must to advance deep.

wow, i like the sound of havin zach randolph. i think pj brown and kirk would be fine to dish for that. we need to do that soon. we can ride with duhon and tyrus thomas, and personally id really like to keep noc.

Back