NBA Draft Lottery

• Thread starter Thread starter LITTLEe
  • Start date Start date
bulls should get around the 6-12 pick. players i like around there ... brewer, hibbert, conley, and thorton. i dont think paxson will draft throton tho he doesnt quite fit in with players he's choose in the previous 4 years.

if memphis gets the #1 pick. they would pick oden. We could then work a deal with them to give them our pick to get oden his conley and pj brown in exchange for gasol.

lots of things could happen tho.

i like my bulls' future.

Mainly money panos. In the NFL season tickets are almost always sold out ahead of time. In the NBA there is more games and more walk up customers who will purchase tickets at the end of the season the day of the game. If your team is choking away the season purposely losing (which some teams still do), the teams are going to have less fans in the stands causing the owner to lose money. By giving teams motivation that they can still get the top pick, they still play a bit harder than they would if they knew they'd get a top pick by tanking for sure.

Thanks, Fondy. That makes sense.

usa team is so badly put together. they have players with too many of the same skill sets, have low bball iq, dont play as a team, and very few are fundamental sound.

all they do is know how to bitch and scream about not getting a call, being selfish, and creating a highlight. thats doesnt = wins internationally.

for every darko you name i can name another big name hs next kg who was a bust or teh next best thing from the college game who wasnt.

for every darko you name i can name another big name hs next kg who was a bust or teh next best thing from the college game who wasnt.

Thats great how many of them were top 5 picks?
BTW Give me the top 4 HS guys over the top 4 Europeans any day..

KG
Kobe
Lebron
Tmac
:shake:

bulls should get around the 6-12 pick. players i like around there ... brewer, hibbert, conley, and thorton. i dont think paxson will draft throton tho he doesnt quite fit in with players he's choose in the previous 4 years.

if memphis gets the #1 pick. they would pick oden. We could then work a deal with them to give them our pick to get oden his conley and pj brown in exchange for gasol.

lots of things could happen tho.

i like my bulls' future.

Oden to Grizz equals Pau staying...thats a strong start there

corey brewer to the windy city. lets make that happen. then bye bye lil ben. no more awful d from you. in return i get a player of the same skill set, whos been there like you have in college, a better perimeter defender, a more versatile player, and we get taller in teh backcourt.

now to get rid of kirk for a true pg and a a 7' who can run the floor with our guards and has some double dropstep in him.

lets get this ping pong ball.

Last edited:
kid has heart and a reason to play.

corey%20brewer.jpg

Interesting. Your saying get rid of your 2 most consistent players Kirk and Ben. And bring in a guy who plays the identical position as Deng and Nocioni. Wow. :36_11_6: The Bulls messed up by payin Ben Wallace. They needed Gasol instead or someone who can occasionally get them an easy bucket. Im sorry but the Bulls arent letting both Kirk and Ben go

so....tha helps CHI how?...they still play 4-5 over 30 minutes a game and have no one to score in low other than Luol slashes and Tyrus hustle plays..

I like Brewer a lot but that does very little for Chicago

deng and noch dont play the same game as brewer.

gordon is a liability on d and kirk doesnt know how to run an offense, hes better off the ball.

i sign somebody big through FA or a deal.

or draft roy hibbert. he knows our offense well, he ran something similar to it in college.

bulls have bigger problems then a low post scorer in my opinion.

we need a bigger sg and a true pg. without a pg you aint going anywhere.

Man lay off the chronic. So basically you are saying everything the bulls have done just throw it all away. Im done replying to you in this thread. Kirk is one of the best and toughest pgs in the east. Wade said he was the toughest defender he goes up against all year. I have no idea what game of basketball you watch. BTW Brewer is far from a 2 guard. Who is gonna hit the outside shots and stretch the defense.

we shot the three the 2nd best in the nba this year. what the fuck you tlaking about?

a lazy ass post man who doesnt run the floor doesnt fit in with the bulls. very few big people fit the skill set of a big person we need. pau did but we aint giving up deng. that fucking stupid.

I have to reply.. You say the Bulls need a low post scoring threat, so draft Hibbert. haha.. He will get you 25 and 12 a night Im sure. Im also sure he will command double teams. (Oh yea he averaged 12 and 6 this year in the big east)

Just curious since your letting Hinrich and his 6+ assits ago since he isnt a real pg, which one do you plan on bringing in? Oh yea Hinrich averaged 9 assits in the conf semis, I dont think he was the problem

we shot the three the 2nd best in the nba this year. what the fuck you tlaking about?
You said get rid of gordon and hinrich.. and i asked who will shoot the threes for you then. BTW im sure the pacers would gladly give you tinsley for Hinrich.

Brewer please go back and read your argument you make no sense. Thanks

PPG 12.8 to 16.6
RPG 3.3 to 3.4
Assits pg 6.9 to 6.3
Turnovers 2.78 to 2.39
FG% 39% to 45%
FT% 72% to 84%
3pfg% 32 to 42%

Player A led his team to the lottery
Player B led his team to a first rd defeat of the defending champs Player B was also second team All NBA DEFENSE

Lets decide which player is better :36_11_6:

Larry Bird would fall out of his chair if the Bulls offered that deal. Jamaal Tinsley is a lazy injury prone thug.

Scott Skiles would love Tinsley in Chicago.. he fits their style and demeanor perfectly. :36_11_6:

what time does this go down????

and, GO BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The balls have already been picked, they announce it at 8:30. Look for the GM's that can't stop smiling.

My guess, #1 Boston (payback for missing Duncan), #2 Seattle

Back