NBA Draft Discussion

Playoffs this year

I think you need another shooter plus Wiggins to develop his 3 ball to go deep but that team is exciting

Butler can show them how to win and how to prepare. Hopefully Wiggins is paying attention... But I like the direction they are taking. They need another 3/4 that can shoot and stretch the floor, but if Rubio's game stays elevated at least to the level he finished the season at, we should make the playoffs. He doesn't have Dunn looking over his shoulder anymore and Tyus Jones played well down the stretch too.

It's no secret that D'angelo was a dude Magic didn't want in the locker room.

He's immature as fk. Talent only gets you so far.

From Magic's mouth today...
DDCeE1oUQAAmMME.jpg

Chicago is tanking

For who? Cause I agree. Mark my words if the Bulls don't cut Rondo I will lose my shit. Sort of bullshit they make you re-up on your season tickets before the draft. If they were going to dump Butler why ever get Wade and Rondo? My god we are going to be bad. I do like Dunn a lot though.

Doesn't matter who the Bulls have on their roster, they aren't going anywhere with Fred Fucking Hoiberg.

For who? Cause I agree. Mark my words if the Bulls don't cut Rondo I will lose my shit. Sort of bullshit they make you re-up on your season tickets before the draft. If they were going to dump Butler why ever get Wade and Rondo? My god we are going to be bad. I do like Dunn a lot though.

Porter or the Slovenian Samba Sensation

the bulls really dont have an identity... i dont really know what they're trying to do

So wolves will get rid of Rubio for a first rounder to sign Teague (rumored) for 3 yrs/$55 million. Contracts are essentially the same, Teague can score, and they get a first round pick back. Sounds like a couple of good moves for my squad and they still have $$$ to spend.

Back