NBA Draft Discussion

you'll be pleasantly surprised by Brook, braves...

the cali weather should help him as well

very good trade both ways imho

I like Lopez , but really was not about him, about getting rid of that awful MosGov contract.

Maybe a change of scenery will be good for Russell

I like Russell
He could still play 2 beside lonzo, and handle ball as well

Not worth it to Give him up to clear cap space, they could have moved mozgov next summer to clear cap space when he had 1 year left

this X 10000000

embarrassing first move by magic & pelinka. I was actually optimistic about them. I feel catfished.

I've seen people say best since 03

I like when my Wolves make these great picks in strong draft classes:

[TABLE="class: wikitable sortable jquery-tablesorter"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="align: center"]2003[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]26[/TD]
[TD]Ebi, NdudiNdudi Ebi[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom[/TD]
[TD]SF[/TD]
[TD]Westbury Christian (HS)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]2003[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]55[/TD]
[TD]Rickert, RickRick Rickert[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States[/TD]
[TD]PF[/TD]
[TD]Minnesota[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

It's no secret that D'angelo was a dude Magic didn't want in the locker room.

He's immature as fk. Talent only gets you so far.

KP (2017 version) would go #1 in this draft am I right? Phil is just butt hurt KP blew off his exit interview.

Wiz traded their 47th pick for Tim Frazier. Very good move. Need a backup for wall desperately and Frazier can run an offense nicely.

why is everyone saying the Josh Jackson cant shoot? Are his %'s smoke n mirrors?

kind of regretting taking the prop now.... might buy off if given the opportunity

why is everyone saying the Josh Jackson cant shoot? Are his %'s smoke n mirrors?

kind of regretting taking the prop now.... might buy off if given the opportunity

Not a lot of defense in the B12. A lot of dunk/layups/lobs. If he shot a 3 it was most likely wide open or from a short corner.

Tatum the safest pick in the draft. Floor is very high and ceiling is Klay Thompson. The PG's are all a risk but I think Ball of course has the most upside.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/...tax-revised-downward?ls=roto:CLG:topheadlines
According to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne and Michael C. Wright, the Spurs are still shopping LaMarcus Aldridge.

Suns radio host John Gambadoro said on Wednesday that the Spurs were looking for a top-5 pick in return, but this report says they would move Aldridge for a top-10 pick. The Spurs have spoken to at least three teams so far, but no deal is imminent yet. Aldridge was a letdown in the postseason and is slated to make $21.4 million next season with a player option for 2018-19, so getting his contract off the books would give the Spurs a ton of flexibility to make some noise in free agency.

Sounds like a great deal for many teams... If Dallas can have the cap space... Boston the same... It was exactly what they missed in the playoffs in my eyes... Sacramento... Magic... Lakers... Spurs are thinking about, because they can sign Gasol cheaply and hope to get CP3 that way, but for many teams... LMA has few good years left in him for sure and he can help young guys, he can make roster look much more appealing for a star looking to join the right situation and so on...

For the guys hating on the Lakers move:

isnt it it all about the expiring and going for Bron next year?

Celts reportedly offered #3 pick for Porzongis

Think they'd have to throw in Brown or next year's pick.

But not sure how Boston doesn't offer up for it. KP and Gordon this offseason would put them one step closer to Cavs and by far the best team when Bron bails again in a year.

Think they'd have to throw in Brown or next year's pick.

But not sure how Boston doesn't offer up for it. KP and Gordon this offseason would put them one step closer to Cavs and by far the best team when Bron bails again in a year.

Yeah there was an un named player and another pick, but no details on that

Does anyone think Paul George is moving tonight?

Heard Wojo say Pacers are motivated and they think today is the best deal they will probably see, every day that passes it gets worse

He could and we may not find out about it until after the draft, seems like the NBA draft can be full of teams drafting for another team. So hard to know who's drafting for what anymore.

Frank Isola<svg aria-label="Verified account" class="_3sxxtSz0 _2phkKrpG" viewBox="0 0 24 24" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentcolor; height: 1.125em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; user-select: none; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g>
</path></g></svg> @FisolaNYDN

<button class="_3k7pfLJc _3f2NsD-H" aria-label="More" data-testid="caret" role="button" type="button" style="align-items: stretch; border-width: 0px; border-style: solid; display: flex; flex-basis: auto; flex-direction: column; flex-shrink: 0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 1em; position: relative; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; text-align: inherit; list-style: none; min-height: 0px; min-width: 0px; justify-content: center; cursor: pointer;"><svg class="_1zoFgUph" viewBox="0 0 24 24" style="display: inline-block; fill: currentcolor; height: 1.125em; max-width: 100%; position: relative; user-select: none; vertical-align: text-bottom;"><g>
</path></g></svg></button>

There is talk of Boston trying to make a deal with Minnesota to acquire the No. 7 pick. That could be part of a bigger Porzingis trade.

From Alexander the Great to Utah the Great, quite a transition and we've all been witness

Back