NBA Draft 2016 Chatter

Ok I like Bilas but the draft really starts at 9? Really?

Started at 3 tonight bro

The Kings will send Washington's Marquese Chriss, whom they selected with the No. 8 pick, to the Phoenix Suns in exchange for the Nos. 13 and 28 picks this year, a second-round pick in 2020 and the draft rights to Bogdan Bogdanovic, sources told ESPN.

Sorry, missed that if it was announced, again that damned phone.

Not gonna lie, in a shitty draft it doesn't suck to get those two guys. On paper of course, especially with the backcourt here.

Lol at Michael Ray comparison, saw him many years in CBA....hopefully the comparison has nothing to do with off the court

Serge Ibaka has been traded to the Magic for a package that includes Victor Oladipo, Ersan Ilyasova and No. 11 pick Domantas Sabonis.

OKC gets a major haul of talent in exchange for Ibaka, whom they were shopping lately, and Oladipo represents a big upgrade at the SG spot for OKC. A potential starting backcourt of Russell Westbrook and Victor Oladipo would be frightening for opposing guards, and the addition of Ilyasova and Sabonis helps beef up OKC's frontcourt depth. Ibaka's number have tailed off in recent seasons for the Thunder, but he should see an uptick in usage and fantasy value as a starter for the Magic.

Serge Ibaka has been traded to the Magic for a package that includes Victor Oladipo, Ersan Ilyasova and No. 11 pick Domantas Sabonis.

OKC gets a major haul of talent in exchange for Ibaka, whom they were shopping lately, and Oladipo represents a big upgrade at the SG spot for OKC. A potential starting backcourt of Russell Westbrook and Victor Oladipo would be frightening for opposing guards, and the addition of Ilyasova and Sabonis helps beef up OKC's frontcourt depth. Ibaka's number have tailed off in recent seasons for the Thunder, but he should see an uptick in usage and fantasy value as a starter for the Magic.

on a 20 minute delay there?

I guess the sixers showed their hand way early and teams ended up asking for a ton... Talking about them trying to get back into the top 10

Bulls and Celts were in serious discussions for Dunn at 3. Celts passed on the deal and didn't even draft Dunn lol. Sounds like Wolves keeping him. Thibs said he's a great fit for the team.

I'm cool with it. Tired of Rubio's lack of shooting. FFS I can make 25% of my 3 pointers.

Back