NBA Draft 2016 Chatter

Hard to see Dunn not going 3rd at this point, just where he ends up is the question

Well Suns won't take him at 4, Chriss looking obvious there unless they find a way to get Dunn. But that story was all over today in PHX that they wanted Dunn and to trade Bledsoe so no way that works out.

nope. Under different regimes I could see it, Renew, but Thibs is running shit now. he's calling the shots.

I have zero clue what we do at 5. They have been incredibly silent. Saunders would tell the media 2 weeks before exactly what they were going to do haha.

If Wolves could get Dunn and trade Rubio that would be dream scenario I think. But no way that happens.

I won't mind Chriss, if Bledsoe can stay healthy with Knight and Booker they should at least be entertaining but I can't see him adapting immediately to NBA. But he can knock em down

Chriss makes me nervous. Nobody (including most NBA GM's) even heard of this guy until about 3 months ago

Take Dunn and worry about it later...probably end up with 4 starting guards and Chandler :hang:

lol @ the chick interviewing Ingram talkin bout how skinny he was.

miss Shane Battier's interviews... pretty fucking entertaining in a sad way.

shit that's who they wanted 2 months ago then he fell off the face of the earth

Obvious that McDonough isn't under any pressure to win immediately if he's comfortable enough to do this

well leaving should be good for rates but I'm still ok with a bit more stability

Back