NBA Basketball... Playoffs...

This is for @twinkie13 ...

I think both of last night's winners can close out their respective series on the road in Game 6.

Miami simply needs to make enough 3s and not have an unfavorable ump situation (@KJ ).

Phoenix needs Cliff to play much better. He's a walking turnover right now. Keep the giveaways under 14 and they can get it done as well.

I also think the Warriors have their best all around effort tonight. I'll peek live at that one.

Bet the Giannis prop but think C's have control of series now...

Be around for late game...

I really think mavs will send it back to Phoenix! They play better d and hit more shots at home.

Agree Heat should put Philly out their misery in Philly.

Stick a fork in grizz with the news Ja most likely done for playoffs. Can dubs play any worse than they did gm4 (and still freaking win!)

I’m not sold that C’s have control. +5.5 seems like to many points to me, home court hasn’t meant anything in this series. I could see the zig zag continuing, bucks get home court back tonight but then lose it in gm6! Lol

Lol at that Warriors game.

Wow.

At least I know Memphis used it all up. Big props to them.

I had a 230.5-239.5 middle there, so lost few schrute bucks in juice.

Bucks Celtics series is one of the wilder ones in recent memory...
Most of the game I was mad I had nada on Boston...

Happier now obviously.

So, overall I have 15.13 to win 3.5 on this Warriors series.

I had chance for nice hedge before G5 but with 3 closeout opportunities I decided not to.

In a day now the series price has dropped over 25%. So, gotta look at this a bit more..

Weighing options...

I can guarantee a small profit if I want to... That's what I'm mulling at this point ... Obviously can play live tonight as well ...

So, overall I have 15.13 to win 3.5 on this Warriors series.

I had chance for nice hedge before G5 but with 3 closeout opportunities I decided not to.

In a day now the series price has dropped over 25%. So, gotta look at this a bit more..

Weighing options...

Nobody woulda thought you should hedge at that point w dubs in control and Ja finished! I’d say ride it out but easy for me it not my money, and while I do think dubs finish it off tonight I also think they in a world of trouble if this goes back to memphis. One these days dubs are gonna shoot it well, it inevitable isn’t it?

I didn't win the full 3.5 units on Warriors..

Bet Memphis +170 in 2H for a unit to chip away in case ...

Honestly it seemed like Memphis would not go away....

Did bet Boston live though after the Milwaukee run :)

I didn't win the full 3.5 units on Warriors..

Bet Memphis +170 in 2H for a unit to chip away in case ...

Honestly it seemed like Memphis would not go away....

Did bet Boston live though after the Milwaukee run :)
Nice hits!

Thoughts on tomorrow’s games?

Nice hits!

Thoughts on tomorrow’s games?
I'll be completely honest, I lean both home teams but nothing would surprise me.

I obviously have a Suns future. That's a ride or die bet for now.

Taking unders if we get value or at a certain point in 2hs...

I'll be completely honest, I lean both home teams but nothing would surprise me.

I obviously have a Suns future. That's a ride or die bet for now.

Taking unders if we get value or at a certain point in 2hs...
Night night Suns.

I did take Boston live at end of first for a nice chunk.

I did take under live standard unit in Phoenix blindly and we saw that wild ass 4th quarter.

With the future off the ledger yesterday was a small winning day but I'll take it.

These two series coming up are GREAT as a fan of basketball.

We have some really good defensive teams and a lot of these games will turn into absolute wars. The intensity should be amazing. Throwback series of sorts...

Obviously I'm rooting for Miami. On the other side, I love rooting for Luke but the jealousy part is having no future. There was never a reason for me to play this team as a future. I didn't think they had the offense to get all the way. Time will tell....

The first couple games will show us how much credit to give to Memphis. That team is long and athletic and bothered the heck out of the Dubs. Some reverse capping will be going on there for myself...

As far as Jason Kidd...I'll give him credit. He is a better coach now than with the Bucks. With that being said, I'm not ready to nominate him for awards or anything.

Excited to get this started!

No plays, no leans... Will obviously be looking for unders in what should be some low scoring 4ths...

Bam PR 25.5 -130.
Well, this wasn't even close...

Luckily the live Heat ML and both overs won easily...

As far as the game...as I said in the in-game thread at halftime... The Celtics played as good as they could on offense and only led by 8 points. Miami made some huge baskets in the last 4 minutes of the 1st half to stay within striking distance. Our guy @guaranteeed called it in late 2nd for the Spo adjustments at halftime and sure enough they came out like gangbusters...

I pointed this out in the closeout game vs Brooklyn and the Game 2 vs Milwaukee... Boston can get stagnant on offense out of nowhere. Why? I don't know. I wouldn't blame the 3rd quarter blitz on this tonight... Miami dictated that 1st 6 minutes. After the initial 18-2 run though, Boston showed some of that stagnant play. Inexcusable.

This is going to be a long, terrific series. This could very well turn out to be the highest scoring of the games in my opinion...

As far as the game...as I said in the in-game thread at halftime... The Celtics played as good as they could on offense and only led by 8 points. Miami made some huge baskets in the last 4 minutes of the 1st half to stay within striking distance. Our guy @guaranteeed called it in late 2nd for the Spo adjustments at halftime and sure enough they came out like gangbusters...

I pointed this out in the closeout game vs Brooklyn and the Game 2 vs Milwaukee... Boston can get stagnant on offense out of nowhere. Why? I don't know. I wouldn't blame the 3rd quarter blitz on this tonight... Miami dictated that 1st 6 minutes. After the initial 18-2 run though, Boston showed some of that stagnant play. Inexcusable.

This is going to be a long, terrific series. This could very well turn out to be the highest scoring of the games in my opinion...
For me it seems like more the same on Thursday except Miami won't get in that kind of hole.

I wanted to take Celtics at + money for the series after this game but I can't see how it gets better even with players back. They had the best lead they were ever going to get in Miami in the 2Q and Spo did what Spo do.

Not interested in Cs series after that. Be more of a bounce back than I figured it would need to be. Think Miami come back with a closeout in gm5. Seriously Bam was worthless and it just opened up Jimmy for whatever he wanted and Herro lit up the quiet stat line too. Really think Smart and Horford are going to make a huge difference? I don't.

For me it seems like more the same on Thursday except Miami won't get in that kind of hole.

I wanted to take Celtics at + money for the series after this game but I can't see how it gets better even with players back. They had the best lead they were ever going to get in Miami in the 2Q and Spo did what Spo do.

Not interested in Cs series after that. Be more of a bounce back than I figured it would need to be. Think Miami come back with a closeout in gm5. Seriously Bam was worthless and it just opened up Jimmy for whatever he wanted and Herro lit up the quiet stat line too. Really think Smart and Horford are going to make a huge difference? I don't.
Agree with a lot here. Best game to bet on the Celtics would be game 3 if Miami goes up 2-0

Imo Boston’s stagnant O is because they don’t have a guy with elite vision and/or elite ball handling

Coach was on tilt. Bad.

Coach was on tilt. Bad.

Why does Udoka just sit down while they're choking while Spo seemingly stands the entire game?

Why does Udoka just sit down while they're choking while Spo seemingly stands the entire game?
Or yell and berate. That’s does nothing. Dude looked lost. This ain’t high school bro.

Was a bad look I thought and pointed it out in the Ingame

Willie Green would never

Or yell and berate. That’s does nothing. Dude looked lost. This ain’t high school bro.

Was a bad look I thought and pointed it out in the Ingame

Willie Green would never
Dude legitimately never says a thing to the refs, ever. No wonder Stevens hired him cause he was the same way, always has been

Anyways Green by 78 game 2

Dude legitimately never says a thing to the refs, ever. No wonder Stevens hired him cause he was the same way, always has been

Anyways Green by 78 game 2
NBA refs have their own egos and personalities, do you actually think chirping like college coaches would yield a positive effect?

That's why you subtly do it in the media, these guys aren't changing their games because of coach speak

Yeah except they absolutely screwed over the Celtics last night. Lmao at Jimmy getting 18 free throw attempts
They had two of the most road friendly refs the NBA has to offer. Thing is the first half was a mirage, even refs can't help you overcome a complete talent discrepancy.

Um quit, it was obvious
There is not a single person in the NBA forum that will tell you there is a talent discrepancy between the Celtics and Heat lmao

Now if Lowry was playing ok it's a little closer to even cause Jimmy has been on fire.

The only discrepancy you can make a case for is coaching

There is not a single person in the NBA forum that will tell you there is a talent discrepancy between the Celtics and Heat lmao
Again, I added. My eyes watching the game tells a helluva lot better story than the NBA forum lmfao

I didn't see any of G1 out west. I'll be reviewing tonight along with G2 in the East.

You know what my pre series question was out there... Now, was Dallas a bit hungover as well?

G2 will be telling in many ways.

I didn't see any of G1 out west. I'll be reviewing tonight along with G2 in the East.

You know what my pre series question was out there... Now, was Dallas a bit hungover as well?

G2 will be telling in many ways.
I dirtied my martini with dill pickle juice

It's a mad, mad world

Line has dropped drastically with the Smart and Horford news...

This is another game of adjustments. Which coach makes them better pregame and then at halftime? I know who I lean in this situation.

One thing to remember is Miami has yet to achieve their regular season success from deep in these playoffs. At some point that will start to come back.. bit will that be consistently?

Points in the paint was a big story on Tuesday. Defensive rotations were big in the first half, and then obviously some adjustments. On the Miami offensive end, they cannot settle from the outside. Their best play on Tuesday was playing inside to out. That is essential.

No clue on props in this one....can I get a Vincent threes ATTEMPTED prop? lmao...

Gun to head this is another MIAMI win...

Unders will pop at some point... I gotta see how this flows with the two Boston starters back... VERY interested to how Al fits in this series...

Line has dropped drastically with the Smart and Horford news...

This is another game of adjustments. Which coach makes them better pregame and then at halftime? I know who I lean in this situation.

One thing to remember is Miami has yet to achieve their regular season success from deep in these playoffs. At some point that will start to come back.. bit will that be consistently?

Points in the paint was a big story on Tuesday. Defensive rotations were big in the first half, and then obviously some adjustments. On the Miami offensive end, they cannot settle from the outside. Their best play on Tuesday was playing inside to out. That is essential.

No clue on props in this one....can I get a Vincent threes ATTEMPTED prop? lmao...

Gun to head this is another MIAMI win...

Unders will pop at some point... I gotta see how this flows with the two Boston starters back... VERY interested to how Al fits in this series...
Love it. Let’s gooo. Big reaction in the line.

Cmon Miami shooters. Get hot

Back