nba '21 live bets

I didht see any the gs/dal game. Curious why Steph took so few shots while he was hitting his treys? Some nights he jacks up 15 of them, he goes 4 for 5 and that all he takes? Was Dallas running him off his shot all night or doubling him after he crossed half court to get ball out his hands?

I didht see any the gs/dal game. Curious why Steph took so few shots while he was hitting his treys? Some nights he jacks up 15 of them, he goes 4 for 5 and that all he takes? Was Dallas running him off his shot all night or doubling him after he crossed half court to get ball out his hands?
they were picking him up early and sagging off other players leaving them open with better shots. dubs couldn't stop anything on defense.

dubs should secure whatever playoff seed that allows avoiding them in the 1st round

Think Luca a tough matchup for them, their perimeter d usually solid but he has too much size for their guards. Of course he a tough matchup for most teams. Lol.

Think Luca a tough matchup for them, their perimeter d usually solid but he has too much size for their guards.
i think it will be a different situation when green comes back. they wouldn't be able to push them around like this. dubs have just been coasting with him out.

i think it will be a different situation when green comes back. they wouldn't be able to push them around like this. dubs have just been coasting with him out.

That true. They need his physicality. When he coming back? He been out forever it seems.

BM has a couple games with high limit alternatives on the breaks and the rest of them don't. hit or miss. seems like that means they're working out the hiccups and eventually they'll have everything running on high-limit.

haha ,blunder floor sweeper out there while wolves are in transition and he wasn't even hurrying to get out of the way. acting like another defender under the basket. that was one of the best highlights of the season.

i laugh every season when people say they're title contenders. they're one of the biggest losers in sports history. even if they have a game secured they always find a way to fuck it up.

Yea, they the definition of a regular season team. Don’t think that roster ever has any chance in playoffs. It Mitchell and really nothing else.

Yea, they the definition of a regular season team. Don’t think that roster ever has any chance in playoffs. It Mitchell and really nothing else.
mitchell is the only person on that team i like. but even he has somewhat poor shot selection. only team i hate more than those bastards are the butt nuggets.

mitchell is the only person on that team i like. but even he has somewhat poor shot selection. only team i hate more than those bastards are the butt nuggets.

I like Murray but can’t even remember last time I saw him play! Lol. I think they made a huge mistake signing porter jr to that big money before they had to, kid is like 23 and has already had 3 back surgeries! He never gonna stay healthy.

I like Murray but can’t even remember last time I saw him play! Lol. I think they made a huge mistake signing porter jr to that big money before they had to, kid is like 23 and has already had 3 back surgeries! He never gonna stay healthy.
when porter is on the court he is pure efficiency. but yeah he's just going to struggle with injuries all the time. i take neither of those teams seriously. they should both disband and move elsewhere if they want a chance to win anything.

when porter is on the court he is pure efficiency. but yeah he's just going to struggle with injuries all the time. i take neither of those teams seriously. they should both disband and move elsewhere if they want a chance to win anything.

Oh yea, I love his game but he has had back issues since freaking high school, those never get better.

Back