nba '21 live bets

Need 57 in 4th in Boston

Not feeling great about that unless we get into a bigger lead one way or other.

Nets over is toast.

always helps with 13 in the 3rd

Needed it, clearly lucky but dunno where the hell Boston defense was in 1st? Probably got a butt chewing at halftime, giving up 128 to pacers then following it up with hawks scoring 65 in 1st half, defense supposed to be their calling card!

Nope, both those games were done for awhile.

Gonna let things settle for a few days. After last nights BS and tonights 0-4 on cbb and nba bets gonna just watch from afar.

Gonna let things settle for a few days. After last nights BS and tonights 0-4 on cbb and nba bets gonna just watch from afar.
give it a few days. i'm predicting luck turns by end of week.

Fuck, hate when I hit a skid like that, it def better for me when I can recognize it early and sit out for a minute, pushing thru never worked great for me cause I’m streaky as fuck. How long of a break you thinking? Catching it that early I’d think for myself a week (give or take) probably work.

Think I did the right thing scaling back the few games leading into asb then not starting back until every team got a few games in after the break. Just looking at results for those games before and after break I’m sure I woulda took more L’s than wins. It might have taken me 20+ years but think I’ve finally figured out I don’t have to bet just cause there games and I can actually continue following/even watching without making a bet! Lol.

Fuck, hate when I hit a skid like that, it def better for me when I can recognize it early and sit out for a minute, pushing thru never worked great for me cause I’m streaky as fuck. How long of a break you thinking? Catching it that early I’d think for myself a week (give or take) probably work.

Think I did the right thing scaling back the few games leading into asb then not starting back until every team got a few games in after the break. Just looking at results for those games before and after break I’m sure I woulda took more L’s than wins. It might have taken me 20+ years but think I’ve finally figured out I don’t have to bet just cause there games and I can actually continue following/even watching without making a bet! Lol.
bar going to take max one day off. can't resist passing up weak lines for more than a quick breather.
i had a friend that couldn't watch a game without making a bet and it ended up putting him in red ink most seasons. he came up with the solution of betting $5 in all those instances so he felt he had something going on the game. although a bizarre activity, it actually turned him green most seasons from there.

Back