nba '21 live bets

thibodeau agrees

Dunno how I feel bout him, like his preaching of d, don’t love Knicks rotations some nights. Been better lately but hate when Barrett only plays 20 something minutes, I still think he a kid in my eyes and needs to play thru things.

Dunno how I feel bout him, like his preaching of d, don’t love Knicks rotations some nights. Been better lately but hate when Barrett only plays 20 something minutes, I still think he a kid in my eyes and needs to play thru things.
i've always thought he sucked. he wants to create a sloppy game and slow pace. won't make adjustments to the modern game.

i ran into randle at lax during late night hours. he was with his wife and it looked ridiculous. she measured up to his stomach. it looked like he kidnapped some young blonde girl and was getting her on a plane for sex trafficking.

i've always thought he sucked. he wants to create a sloppy game and slow pace. won't make adjustments to the modern game.

Yea that sounds right, although I still am a fan of old school defensive ideals., I think there room to be a good team without jacking 40 treys a night, don’t really like when it simply a make or miss league.

Basically caps how high a team can go.

Last year was this teams cap.

I don’t think depth wins in the nba so completely agree. I would think they have plenty of those type seasons but never rising higher as constructed and coached.

I don’t think depth wins in the nba so completely agree. I would think they have plenty of those type seasons but never rising higher as constructed and coached.

The nba playoffs that is. In regular season depth and effort can win plenty of games to put you in middle the league.,

If you gonna Jack Treys I would prefer there was at least one touch inside the arc at least!! Unless you Steph or FVV!!

Yea that sounds right, although I still am a fan of old school defensive ideals., I think there room to be a good team without jacking 40 treys a night, don’t really like when it simply a make or miss league.
i agree it gets a bit ridiculous, however...the game itself needs to be changed in order to move away from the 3pt contests. if you have guys shooting 40% and better from 3, it doesn't make much sense to go for 2 points unless it's a point blank look. i think it's justified though that shooters get rewarded more than big ogre bangers in the paint.

i agree it gets a bit ridiculous, however...the game itself needs to be changed in order to move away from the 3pt contests. if you have guys shooting 40% and better from 3, it doesn't make much sense to go for 2 points unless it's a point blank look. i think it's justified though that shooters get rewarded more than big ogre bangers in the paint.

There not a lot of guys consistently drilling 40% tho! You can take that down even further w defensive effort. Pretty much like all analytics I think there room for both old and new,, I’ve yet to find any that can be treated as the end all be all and is a better concept than a mix. Nothing is black and white and I hate when ppl try to treat as such!!

There not a lot of guys consistently drilling 40% tho! You can take that down even further w defensive effort. Pretty much like all analytics I think there room for both old and new,, I’ve yet to find any that can be treated as the end all be all and is a better concept than a mix. Nothing is black and white and I hate when ppl try to treat as such!!
it's not an all or nothing thing...but every team basically has two guys that shoot around 40% or better. the numbers say the reward is worth that kind of style over time, so they will continue to gravitate towards that until there's some kind of rule change.

I knew when Knicks fans agreed w me it was probably bad! Lol. No offense to them but sure seems like Knick fans generally have a pretty poor read on that team, understandably so, they inconsistent as fuck! If I followed them daily im sure it be tougher to trust them in good spots, but easy to fall for them today when they have been playing pretty well this month!!

Back