nba '21 live bets

Nugs a team I stay away from so makes sense. Don’t play anyone props against them or on them, havnt bet one their sides either way as of yet! Lol

i talk to myself in here a lot. i think you do have me beat by a landslide on ctg overall posts though.

It would be sickening if we combined ctg post with my post count at SBR, I don’t post there anymore but I used to be much more quite here and active there. Pretty sure I was getting close to 100k! The things ya do when ya don’t sleep much! lol

Wtf going on with Tatum? It not normal for him to come out so quickly before any the other starters??
i have the sound turned off on that game because the announcer annoys me so i didn't hear anything but i'll pay attention the next time they put him on camera

i have the sound turned off on that game because the announcer annoys me so i didn't hear anything but i'll pay attention the next time they put him on camera

Yea, I never pay attention to them and since I’m steaming it on chrome book I’m only half paying attention, he was out by time I turned it on.

As much as I wanna cash Pels Since Tatum off to shit start I need this to stay competitive enough he plays whole game to have any shot at over 2.5 treys. Pretty worried anyways, he type guy who comes out hot or sucks. Thought it was great spot other than time slot. Lol

As much as I wanna cash Pels Since Tatum off to shit start I need this to stay competitive enough he plays whole game to have any shot at over 2.5 treys. Pretty worried anyways, he type guy who comes out hot or sucks. Thought it was great spot other than time slot. Lol
he may start flinging up 3's to try to get them back in the game

He held out on me, I was waiting for his word to pull trigger on over but never came! Lol.

I’d prefer Knicks didn’t get into a 3 point shooting contest with these guys.

Back