nba '21 live bets

looks easy
Should be.

End of 2nd got it going and 3rd kept the pace

Still haven't fired in CLE, got to see something before I get stuck with a #. That's a brutal 3rd after an entertaining 1h.

Also one of my local outs that shades overs is only flashing live lines about every 10 mins. Fuckers.

I need 234 on the button in Nola for a middle.

Staying away in MSG.

I broke my Denver rule, maybe I'll try and go 1-0 Sac games later and quit them the rest of the calendar year ;)

I need 234 on the button in Nola for a middle.

Staying away in MSG.

I broke my Denver rule, maybe I'll try and go 1-0 Sac games later and quit them the rest of the calendar year ;)
that's not asking much in norl haha
winning butt nuggets and queens back to back would be the equivalent of hitting a 5 team parlay.

Classic Sacto shit game

Pace is good, but Queens 10 turns...Lakers 3-16 triples yet 116 half on a 230...

Feels like one drought coming, just not sure when...each quarter had a mini one so far...

you have anything going?
Nothing yet...

Fast start, my start with under then go for the middle...

Very small percentage that this half is played in the 120's...

Medium percentage that we get at least 6 mins of dump time...

Ideally want a fast start, come under and then look for something to tie back the other way...

Feel it out...it is Sacto...so we know they do not have our best interests at heart...

Nothing yet...

Fast start, my start with under then go for the middle...

Very small percentage that this half is played in the 120's...

Medium percentage that we get at least 6 mins of dump time...

Ideally want a fast start, come under and then look for something to tie back the other way...

Feel it out...it is Sacto...so we know they do not have our best interests at heart...
pretty quick start...i'd be worried about being under with these fuckers though

Back