NBA 2012/2013 Trade-Deadline News/Rumors

@MikeAScotto: NBA NEWS: Multiple reports say the New York Knicks have traded Ronnie Brewer to the Oklahoma City Thunder. No word what N.Y. got in return.

Now we have two! What more could we want.

According to Chad Ford Hawks pulled out of three way trade with Orl and Mil at 2:59

@MikeAScotto: Bucks now have Brandon Jennings, Monta Ellis, and J.J. Redick all in the final year of their deals going into this summer. #NBATradeDeadline

Bucks have right to match an offer for Brandon Jennings, Monta Ellis can opt-out of his deal, and J.J. Redick is an unrestricted free agent

Boring deals.

Here is a little stat for u guys:

Steve Nash, 4th all time in assists in NBA history; is averaging 7.4 a game this season. At that rate he would have to play 10 more seasons to surpass John Stockton as the all-time assists leader.

Well Brandon will be matched pretty much no matter what. Ellis will be gone and they resign Redick. Thats my guess

Boring deals.

Steve Nash, 4th all time in assists in NBA history; is averaging 7.4 a game this season. At that rate he would have to play 10 more seasons to surpass John Stockton as the all-time assists leader.

So you're saying there's a chance.

Boring deals.

i wonder what Stockon's fantasy numbers would of been!

NBA trade deadline is usually a letdown anyway. Remember one of the Lebron-Cavs years when they went out and did like two or three deals at the deadline to land Wally-World, an old and immobile Ben Wallace, softie Joe Smith ... think there some other guys in there too, Donyell Marshall I think? Didn't amount to a hill of beans.

So the ATL is gonna get nothing for Josh Smith ?

Same for Utah w/ either Millsap or Jefferson ?

Big Mistakes IMO.

I can't believe I'm commenting on the NBA because I barely follow it, but I heard some guest on the radio saying it would be tough for teams to unload anyone with a player option next season because so many teams are up against the cap and they don't want to get gonged on the luxury tax ... ? Or something like that, did I hear that right? I think the Cavs would prefer to unload just about all but four players if they could.

And I think the Cavs are way under, so they were positioned to add salary for picks, as long as they could eventually dump the high-priced player.

Yeah, there's no comparison. Kobe's a warrior and Lebron's a shoe salesman.

And the most interesting news of the day

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Knicks have agreed to sign veteran forward Kenyon Martin to a 10-day contract, a source told Yahoo! Sports.

Well Brandon will be matched pretty much no matter what. Ellis will be gone and they resign Redick. Thats my guess
If the Bucks are smart, they'll slot Reddick into the starting 2 spot and move Ellis to the bench - that way Jennings can shoot as much as he wants, Ellis can shoot as much as he wants, and the offense doesn't have to go through those 5 minute spells without scoring.

Rumor nban88 traded two Marc anothony tix for 4 Enrique iglaysias tix and a 1 color me.bad ticket.
steal.in my mind....

I think that Thunder, Boston and Bucks made great deals.
Crawford is a scorer and he will be a great addition for Boston's depleted backcourt.
Reddick is a player that I really like and Bucks will be able to choose between Monta and JJ, who they want in the summer.
Brewer is top notch defender, that can hit three pointer.
He is a bit like Thebo, but if Thunder want to beat the Heat, they will play small ball probably again and will be able to put them both on Bron and Wade.

Back