Check out my DAD BOD
49-40-3 +1.36
2-4 - -
51-44-3 -7.74

Phillies -3 5 units.

MINNESOTA IS THE GREATEST BASKETBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME

Minnesota 150 Philly 12

Bucks +10.5 2 units
tailing Tuck, I also think this team is better than they actually show on the scoreboard.

Bulls +7.5 2 units
Tough scheduling spot for the Blazers tonight

Cavs/Pistons Under 192.5 2 units
Strong trend play

Still pondering some

Last edited:
Philly is only one I gave consideration too.

I do like but feel like I would be forcing a play..so it will win since imma sit it out..lol.

Philly is only one I gave consideration too.

I do like but feel like I would be forcing a play..so it will win since imma sit it out..lol.

Don't be getting all gun shy on me big guy. We both know just because hottie number 1 says no doesnt mean her friend doesnt want to give you a bj.

GL Marlo. Like the Bulls myself. Think they win this one SU. All they have to do is hold Portland in the 4th. Portland has been getting lucky in the 4th quarters. I think that shit will stop soon and tonight may be the perfect time.

Pistons under looking great. Opposite you in regards to your hometown team and with you against my team. BOL tonight bro.

Seriously what the flying fuck is wrong with stupid fucking Philly, they should be banned from this fucking league. they cant even beat the worst fucking team in the league, Minnesota has the worst fucking players, the worst fucking team, the worst fucking coach,

Fuck this stupid fucking bullshit. I cant believe i let myself bet this fucking game.

Back