***National Championship--Clemson vs Alabama--Discussion***

I just don't do fast food anymore, been years.

There are none in MI...so if I get to NV in March I will try it one time.

I don't like fast food like BK, Wendy's etc., but the burgers are cooked fresh when ordered. They were way better than in n out which is a huge statement coming from me.

Check your female privilege making assumptions about my non-hispanic white privilege.

Yes, it is a privilege to make less money for the same work, being taken advantage of when I need work done on my car and having to give free points to a non-hispanic whitey.

HAve to be on the snowy road early tomorrow so trying to fall asleep. Thanks CTG and all of the great people in this community. Another great college football season. :cheers3:

My second was from MI, first time I went up there she gets some.
I had never seen such a thing, even here in hicksville

Interesting,I'll have to check it out.

Btw, the oversaturation of Texas BBQ infiltrating this area is quite something.

HAve to be on the snowy road early tomorrow so trying to fall asleep. Thanks CTG and all of the great people in this community. Another great college football season. :cheers3:

Sleep well and safe travels.

Good luck , sir.
Be careful out there

Yep blue

What's your deal....you pop in here and there...real slick like

You seek dope or some
Shit?

I don't post as often as I like. I'm busy most of the time. Popped out the IPad tonight with a bourbon and decided to chat it up some while watching the game

Back