National Basketball Association Plays for 12-27-06

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Hope all is well with everyone. Nice 2-0 night last night with the Nets and Warriors.

Quite a few things jump out to me on tonights card. I am going to list the plays and some random thoughts about these and other games afterwards. If time permits, I will get back in here and discuss more.

Charlotte +5 -102 2 units
Toronto-Minnesota over 188.5 -111
Memphis -1 -113
Kirk Hinrich OVER 14.5 points +122 2 units
Atlanta +5 100 2 units

Alruight, I know BoDogKilla has released his POY Basically. I cannot disagree there with him. The situation is very nice indeed. Miami is the team with rest as well. That line though is fishy as hell. Many have pointed out that the line is there to draw in Miami money and I totally concur. Something about the game isn't right for me. That being said I truly hope he wins and deep down know he will because he has stepped out on a play.

Detroit visits New York tonight. The last visit to MSG late last season was one of the better games I watched all year. It had so much excitment and went to Overtime. In this spot, I do like the Knicks. I also know that Billups is going to bounce back big time after last nights horrid performance. He usually dominates Jason Kidd and last night was one of the few times he didn't. He always controls the tempo and game well against the Knicks. Call it the path of 'little' resistance. Basically I am calling for a prop play on Mr. Billups to the OVER on Pts and assists.

I honestly think the Lakers-Magic game is a toss-up. In all honesty its a short line for the Magic. The KB24 bounceback factor though is quite scary.

Look for Hinrich to have a huge game tonight. I like how he plays against Miami. White chocolate will get abused as will the ole shrinking glove. The juice is sweet as I expect 20 some points from Captain Kirk.

More of a Toronot pace at there place. Minnesota defense not as tight on a B2B. For the 'situation'..I had this at 194 so I had to bite on it for a unit.

Wizards are sudden media darlings. Hell, they will be my darlings as long as they get to 38.5 wins ;). This is a typical midle of year NBA game. I see Bobcats controlling game and a late Wiz rally makes this a last minute kind of game. Too much Wizard hype last few days.

Clevland just doesn't have 'it' so far this year. They are muddling along. Hawks have been horrid as of late. Tonight they snap out of it and I think win the game on the floor.

Back later...

Like the card BAR ,

have a disagreement though stemming from some research I did that lead me to an oposite play on the Minny total . You said the D suffers on no rest games but they allowed 71 in Indy(39%) , 81 in Chicago(40%) , 82 in Houston(38%) , 95 in LAL(46%) , and 88 in Portland(43%)....in these situations so seems the D looks solid as ever considering they are an Under team away...and they dont put their opponents on the FT line in these games either think only 1 attempted 20 + FT's..

GL tonite like the dogs..

I agree completely with your thoughts on Atlanta, but damn that's a road dominated series.

Your right about the history aspects Nut totally. Now look at those teams you mentioned and there styles more or less. You could say disclude the Lakers but they only run with running teams. Good research as always man.

LIE, bobcats are a touche better than Hawks tonight.

Thanks DJ!

I hear ya...thought you were basing it on that angle..the LAL game was actually a 4 in 5 which is the only time anyone had any offense really. I dont think Tor is any different then those teams though since they have scrapped the run and gun offense. They had some high scoring games IMO due to playing Pho , GS and such..Port went to OT and such...LAC they seem to be disinteretsed....think this will play out like the NJ game and especially since I like Minny... Tor tempo wise is inconsistent...

Best of luck Nut.

I just feel there is still some push at home for Toronot. Trust me, a OVER in a Twolves game is tough to stomach period..hehe.

Looks like a solid card BAR. I will be on all these as well ;) GL to us. I am playing Clev big, but I made just trade back for positive vig since the line has moved quite a lot in my favor.

Lets do this bitch,

Charlotte ML
Heat ML
FSU ML

Pays out 20:1

BAAAALLLLLINNNNNN'

Cause we all know Charlotte is winnin this bitch SU

I just turned on the pre game.. looks like hawks will have a few of the injured guys back, which is good for you. The bad news is they are still the hawks and this is a revenge game.

Also adding 10 bucks on

Elton Brand - Todays Highest Scorer @ 35-1 odds

These odds are way to high lmao, whos gonna cover him for my C's? Jefferson? No...Perkins? No, he wont play much coming back from this injury

BAR

I hit my TJ Ford prop O28 pts and assists:smiley_acbe: shoulda played the bobcats too

Back