My team thanks to CTG...

jk16

Pretty much a regular
It's never as good or bad as I think but I need some reassurance. I feel pretty good right now but doesn't everybody?

12 team. PPR. 6 pt TD's. 7th pick.

QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, D, K.

We can't drop/add until week 2 is complete. Hence the backup D and K.

Calvin went pick 6. Got ripped for many picks: Vereen, Gerhart, tate (homer pick), wheaton and dwyer.

1. Lacy
  2. AJ Green
  3. J. Thomas
  4. Vereen
  5. Gerhart
  6. Golden Tate
  7. Terrance Williams
  8. Kaep
  9. Riley Cooper
  10. Big Ben
  11. Dunbar
  12. Wheaton
  13. Tavon Austin
  14. Balty
  15. Mccluster
  16. Malcom Floyd
  17. Dwyer
  18. GB k
  19. Detroit
  20. KC k

like your team a lot. vereen in ppr is potentially gold. i took him at 49 overall in my draft that I'm doing right now knowing I wouldn't get him at the next chance (#1 pick so I had the butt ends.. he was also my RB 3 though, TE puts you at a rougher spot). toby was low 30s on my board so 5th round looks beautiful. kaep is scary for me but locking him with ben is nice. don't like defense at 14 or mason at 18 (or two kickers at all?) but I dig this team.

like your team a lot. vereen in ppr is potentially gold. i took him at 49 overall in my draft that I'm doing right now knowing I wouldn't get him at the next chance (#1 pick so I had the butt ends.. he was also my RB 3 though, TE puts you at a rougher spot). toby was low 30s on my board so 5th round looks beautiful. kaep is scary for me but locking him with ben is nice. don't like defense at 14 or mason at 18 (or two kickers at all?) but I dig this team.

Thanks Monk. We can't drop/add until week 2 is complete. A few years ago I had balty d and their game was postponed due to a hurricane. I took a zero that week and lost by 2 pts. I always keep a backup until waivers start then keep one.

I'm scared about the QB's as well. Kaep was the 13th QB taken. I panicked a bit but was running out of choices at that point.

Like the squad but wondering why you went with Ben so early at 10 when you just took Kaep. He would have been their later and you aren't going to use him much I don't think. Vereen could be huge if he stays healthy.

I was worried about Kaep's health and felt that Big Ben was the best backup on the board. Pulled the trigger a round or 2 early but was panicking.

Nice team. One issue is Kap in rd 8. I think you can wait even later to grab a QB. I bet there were some solid names still going in rd 8.

There were...I tried not to panic on QB like I always do.

Its tough. In my home league, so many people grabbed 2 QBs before I took my first. So I was left with Ben in the 10th as my QB1. Not ideal, but QBs are a dime a dozen. I don't have Kap and Ben too far apart, in that tier.

I'm ok with backing up Kap with a strong QB2, because Kap carries some risk. But his upside is well worth the risk.

Bump because I'm in the championship and CTG is a huge reason why. The info on this site is 2nd to none.

I want to thank Gorgolon(tier threads) and everyone else that contributed in the preseason and also the start/sit thread. Thank you!!!

:cheers3::shake:

Last edited:
wilson really screwed me last night in my league..i went into last nights game up 13 points with him just having R. wilson and me have D Thomas tonight
Wilson has the game of his life and now im behind 21 points

wilson really screwed me last night in my league..i went into last nights game up 13 points with him just having R. wilson and me have D Thomas tonight
Wilson has the game of his life and now im behind 21 points

You still have a decent chance.

Back