2014 Fantasy RB Rankings (Tiers)

I grabbed him in rd 8 in my 10-team home league.

Thanks for these threads they are great. I ended up getting pierce in rd 10 in a 10 team league. I had the 7th pick and Charles fell in my lap because people decided to pick manning and Bree's.

Thanks for these threads they are great. I ended up getting pierce in rd 10 in a 10 team league. I had the 7th pick and Charles fell in my lap because people decided to pick manning and Bree's.

Thanks. Good luck. I got Pierce again in my other 10-team home league in rd 10. So somewhere near rounds 8-10 seem to be proper value for him, pending on league size. He carries significant value at little risk at that draft slot. He'll have a 2 game "try out" while Rice is out. If Pierce shines, it will be tough to limit his carries once Rice returns. Even if he's bad, there's no lock that Rice returns to his old form and carries the load.

Of course, Taliaferro could beat out all of these guys. But both will have to fail before Kubiak trusts the rookie with "real game" carries. Plus, Taliaferro is going undrafted in most leagues, so wise Pierce owners can monitor the waiver if things get dicey in Baltimore.

So hill becomes the 2nd RB in cincy. Does he move up a tier??

He's staying where he is in my rankings. I've always ranked him assuming BJGE was going to get cut. Ranking him right around RB20 in a PPR league. I think he'll carry low-end RB2 value this year. 8-10 TDs is not out of the question. Gio seems too small for goal line carries. He also didn't fare well between the tackles in the preseason.

Back