My Pre-Season Plays Thread

3-1 last night, losing losing a 2:1 teaser (posted a loss still).. but 3-0 ATS on games individually.

Tonight so far:

Hawks +4.5 5.5 Units to Win 5.0 Units

Hornets -5.5 5.5 Units to Win 5.0 Units

Mavs -6.5 5.5 Units to Win 5.0 Units

I have a feeling Detroit benches 1 or 2 starters and the rest get LIMITED minutes... even Stuckey. Hawks, without Johnson... will still try to play for the W. Last pre-season game for them and not on a B2B.

brb w/ more thoughts soon

Last edited:
Adding (another):

Hawks +5 5.5 Units to Win 5.0 (11 to Win 10 Total)

Line is up from the 4.5 I first got it at... I think news of Joe Johnson not making the trip bumped the line up... but the Pistons never seem to win these games when they don't rely on their starters at all.

As long as Bibby plays, and he should, the Hawks should be in it the entire game. With Bibby playing, the bench is led by Law which keeps things moving smoothly.

Williams, is returning and should be in store for a big night if Tayshawn isn't in his face all-game long.

I like the Hawks SU. But +5 is the safe bet.

3 Team Teaser Action- (lost last night on Spurs)

Hornets -1/ Mavs -2 / Suns -3

Like all 3 big favorites tonight... think the rest of the games could go to the dog.

1.5X to win 2.7X

Damn, nice...Well you picked the 2 of my 2 winners, as I won them but lost on Dallas.

Done w/ the plus money teasers I think after going 0-2 on them (showing as L's in my record & down 3 units)

2-1 +9.5 Units on ATS plays, 0-1 on the teaser -1.5.

Up a full 8 units on the night.

Knicks/Nets 207 3.3 Units to Win 3 Units

Looks like alot of these lines have jumped. I fully expect my Bulls to really want this win tonight... question is... can they get it even with effort?

2nd half of Mavs game and Minny game leads you to believe they're turning the corner... sooner rather than later.

Have to consider a fade of LAC right now pre-season... to finish things off.

Nuggz -5 3.3 Units to Win 3 Units

Bad line... but should cover here... LAC auto fade without Camby and Davis in the lineup... Denver deeper team, should cover.

Back