My plays today, Wednesday

Thanks BAR

If Tampa didn't do that dumbass double steal and get one guy thrown out, there'd be one more..... 1-1

Updated record from yesterday..... I'm going to try to keep up with it here
(1-3) -215

Thinking about taking the Balty/LAA over 9.5. . . thoughts anyone?

(1-3) -215

Angels don't hit lefties that well and I have a gut feeling Olson does pretty well today.

i agree,gonna probably take balt again,,,,had e m yesterday,,,gl g8tr,,,,,,,reinstate dexter carter:tiphat:,,,,,,ban ike hilliard:whip:

going to take the over...
this might help

Baltimore has gone 60 games without posting consecutive Under results. They are 39-17-4 to Over during this period, and are 14-0-2 to Over off their last 16 Under results. They'll play Wednesday off an Under result on Tuesday.

Angels hitters are so damn disciplined though that it's tough to think Olson is going to have a repeat of his last performance against them where he held them down to 2 runs. They should have shook the funk out yesterday with that pathetic performance and be looking to bounce back today considering they just saw him not too long ago.

I'm trying to talk myself into Baltimore a little bit too because they've already shown they can hit Santana.... I just hate betting against the Angels, even if it is a team like Balty who can put some points on the board

(1-3) -215

Took the over last night and got burned when CY Young had a 1 hitter in 8 innings. Just think there are better plays out there today. GL to you.

going to take the over...
this might help

Baltimore has gone 60 games without posting consecutive Under results. They are 39-17-4 to Over during this period, and are 14-0-2 to Over off their last 16 Under results. They'll play Wednesday off an Under result on Tuesday.

Yeah man, that's kinda what got me looking for reasons in the first place. . . That's a damn good discussion thread too. Going to have to keep up with those everyday for sure.

Yeah man, that's kinda what got me looking for reasons in the first place. . . That's a damn good discussion thread too. Going to have to keep up with those everyday for sure.
Gluck tonight

Took the over last night and got burned when CY Young had a 1 hitter in 8 innings. Just think there are better plays out there today. GL to you.

Yeah really dude. . . Didn't see that coming. That was one of the biggest "WTF???" thoughts I've had this year when I saw what was going on there.

Good to see you around banans

Just took the over 9.5 for Balty/LAA at +105. Hope to see a shootout here. GL to all of you that has Baltimore, because I know no one in their right mind would lay -200 on LAA today.

Thanks G8RB8. I don't really play too much baseball, and I need all the help I can get. I just found this site last month. There are some good reads on here. The more info, the better. Football is just around the corner. GL on your plays dude.

Thanks dudes, good to see you guys here:cheers:

Taking Minny at -126. I want to take that over so bad, but it's juiced to -115 plus, and honestly, Seattle has had a LOT of output from Ibanez. If he's off in the least, over could be tough counting on Minny to get most of it.

Giant - Liking your Angels right now, they're helping big time

GL everyone

Angels pretty much got you that over on their own. I was at the game last night, and they got a whopping two hits.

I should probably stay away.

Great call. Nice winning a game in the fourth inning.

Fish +137 I think will be my only play tonight. Kendrick got lit up last time, Sanchez looked pretty decent last outing against the Rox. Only play I see worth playing so far.

Out for a while. . . let's hope Minny doesn't choke in the process, go Fish!

:tired:(4-4) +007

I'm in the positive I guess.....

Thanks sports..... looks like Minny closed the deal, but the Fish never got out of bed. Oh well.

SupHoops?

an_soccerhead.gif

Back