Diehard L.A. fan
Not that any1 cares but my Pick

[FONT=Impact, Times New Roman, Times, serif]WVU +3 (-127) & ML [/FONT]

The unknown Defense will show up 2day and Slaton & White will do just enough

GL every1
an_angel.gif
thefootball.gif
an_angel.gif

Yo man....I've been contemplating this game all day....and I bet Louisville pretty large and now I'm PISSED...I should've went with my gut...I know WVU's gonna win this...I wish I could cancel my bet, I'm gonna try and hedge during live betting somehow :(

Captain Slap A Hoe said:
Yo man....I've been contemplating this game all day....and I bet Louisville pretty large and now I'm PISSED...I should've went with my gut...I know WVU's gonna win this...I wish I could cancel my bet, I'm gonna try and hedge during live betting somehow :(

Dude i dont care If 99% of the Public is on WVU the better team will win 2nite :shake:

sometimes you throw all stats, Trends and Public bullshit out and this is one of those games

I feel you...it's like...I just got a vision in my head of the USF vs. Louisville game which I called last year

USF was too fast for UL..and I knew it going into the game...I feel the same way here

FUCK

Captain Slap A Hoe said:
I feel you...it's like...I just got a vision in my head of the USF vs. Louisville game which I called last year

USF was too fast for UL..and I knew it going into the game...I feel the same way here

FUCK

Exacly bro :shake:

I could care what every1 think Media, Public all that BS and these fuckers trying to Jinx my Play

The better team will win 2nite

and WVU will show the nation why they deserve a championship

lee corso likes wvu, and he took lou to a fucking bowl game....so....let's just chalk this one up as a win right now...seriously

Lets put it this way...

In perspective I have 10 units left in my account....4 on the louisville game....makes no sense for me to hedge at this point, because quite frankly I fucked up by putting in my bet so early...even if I put 7.5 units on WVU its not worth it

I think tha ville has more speed on D. THey were up 17 - 0 into the third quater last year. Oh well get ya popcorn ready

abcs said:
I think tha ville has more speed on D. THey were up 17 - 0 into the third quater last year. Oh well get ya popcorn ready

Fuck last year bro!. this is 2006 and this is the Biggest Fukin College game all year Enuff said :shake:

Captain Slap A Hoe said:
Lets put it this way...

In perspective I have 10 units left in my account....4 on the louisville game....makes no sense for me to hedge at this point, because quite frankly I fucked up by putting in my bet so early...even if I put 7.5 units on WVU its not worth it

Its still worth it :shake:

Captain if WVU was so easy they woulda been the favs here... relax... Miami has one of the fastest teams in the nation... their speed did what? a 1st quarter score?

I don't see UL getting confused in this one.. or being out-speeded. I see WVU getting torched through the year.

Back