My Pick To Win The 22-23 Championship

Harden looks like best shape ever. Philly/nets eastern conference final. West I dunno. Nugs coukd do it w healthy Murray. Porter will never be healthy unfortunately, yiu don’t start havinv back surgeries in high school and are every healthy for long. Can’t count on him. I like the Pels out west if Ingram and zion learn to play together or they trade Ingram for pieces that work, they might have to Ingram blossomed without Zion. They gonna bump heads im afraid.

not saying the nuggets gonna win this win easily, but a great hedging oppo

I’d be putting 3 units on Miami to win series (presuming you have one unit to win 18 units on Nuggets). You’d either win 15 units if Denver wins, or roughly 8-9 if Miami wins.

Can’t be mad about missing out on the 3 units if Denver wins, and you’d be sure as shit happy to win the 8-9 units if Miami wins, by protecting it with the 3 units.

So you’re still on Denver, and you could almost guarantee yourself 12-13 units with the right wager amount, but 3 units sounds like a good # to me to put on Miami.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I’d be putting 3 units on Miami to win series (presuming you have one unit to win 18 units on Jazz). You’d either win 15 units if Utah wins, or roughly 8-9 if Miami wins.

Can’t be mad about missing out on the 3 units if Denver wins, and you’d be sure as shit happy to win the 8-9 units if Miami wins, by protecting it with the 3 units.

So you’re still on Denver, and you could almost guarantee yourself 12-13 units with the right wager amount, but 3 units sounds like a good # to me to put on Miami.

Good luck.

Agreed, that’s the plan

I’d be putting 3 units on Miami to win series (presuming you have one unit to win 18 units on Jazz). You’d either win 15 units if Utah wins, or roughly 8-9 if Miami wins.

Good luck.

No way would I hedge. Nuggets winning.

Good luck.
If Utah somehow wins he’d have a lot more than that!

Probably. But I would also have said that about every Miami opponent going back 6 weeks

I mean I didn’t trust Boston enough to bet them one game of that series. They the worst coached biggest group of softies in the league. I woulda loved for them to win cause it woulda been way cheaper to back Denver vs them and just as easy for nugs. Guess this was better for you cause wouldn’t been nearly the odds to hedge with Boston. You made a great play bro, hate to see you give any of it away cause I think it would take a Jokic or Murray injury for you to lose. Gl whatever you decide tho.

No way would I hedge. Nuggets winning.

It just doesn't seem worth the 3 units he's using to hedge on the chance Miami ends up winning it. In this case, he's in an amazing hedge spot as he's guaranteed a pretty nice profit either way.

It just doesn't seem worth the 3 units he's using to hedge on the chance Miami ends up winning it. In this case, he's in an amazing hedge spot as he's guaranteed a pretty nice profit either way.

I get it but I just couldn’t do it. I’d wait and see, obviously he won’t get the price but he could always do something in the off chance Miami wins 3 games, I personally just despise hedging unless I’m in a spot I don’t like my team. I don’t like giving them a dime back if I don’t have too. I do hate the layoff nugs had, don’t think they needed the rest and they were playing out this world, I do think that presents a chance for Miami to ambush them game 1, if heat win gm1 I still like denver in 6, if Denver wins game 1 I think they win in 5. I don’t think it close who the vastly better team is and unlike the bums in the east Denver don’t have the chinks in armor they all did. Can always hedge if needed at the end but why not let it play out a few games 1st? Yes it takes away some the value but it could also save ya from giving anything back. To each is own, he put himself in a great spot to do whatever he wants, I’m not one to tell someone else what to do with their money, im just saying me personally, I think the times I havnt hedged and lost been made up for all the times I didn’t give anything back. I had Philly to win WS last year and even tho I thought Stros prob win I still waited till later, Phil’s taking a few games early on made it better for me.

I get it but I just couldn’t do it. I’d wait and see, obviously he won’t get the price but he could always do something in the off chance Miami wins 3 games, I personally just despise hedging unless I’m in a spot I don’t like my team. I don’t like giving them a dime back if I don’t have too. I do hate the layoff nugs had, don’t think they needed the rest and they were playing out this world, I do think that presents a chance for Miami to ambush them game 1, if heat win gm1 I still like denver in 6, if Denver wins game 1 I think they win in 5. I don’t think it close who the vastly better team is and unlike the bums in the east Denver don’t have the chinks in armor they all did. Can always hedge if needed at the end but why not let it play out a few games 1st? Yes it takes away some the value but it could also save ya from giving anything back. To each is own, he put himself in a great spot to do whatever he wants, I’m not one to tell someone else what to do with their money, im just saying me personally, I think the times I havnt hedged and lost been made up for all the times I didn’t give anything back. I had Philly to win WS last year and even tho I thought Stros prob win I still waited till later, Phil’s taking a few games early on made it better for me.

Yikes.

Good luck @~Utah, I think you’re making a good decision. Great spot to be in!

what if joker or murray turn an ankle and it's a high sprain?

amazing ticket the OP is holding but who could fault him for mitigating some risk ?

I couldn’t or wouldn’t fault him, I’m just saying what I would do myself. Of course there risk but I’d be super happy to have that on nugs and let the results be what they may. I just don’t hedge very often until I have to, I’ve had some really good WS futures I made at the asb last few years with nats and Philly last year, I loved nats and never hedged a dime, I thought astors were better than Philly but I still waited, this is obviously different cause he can get nice plus money on heat where as Stros were decent size favs, luckily Phils got a early game or 2 then I did hedge and also played Stros once they got to the close out game pretty big.

Personally I would wait, one of them gets hurt and it still be a reasonable price to play heat, I’d wait till heat got 3 games before I gave a dime away and I don’t think that ever happen. He should do whatever makes him comfy. I wouldn’t tell someone else what to do with their money, I’m just not a fan of hedging when I think I have the absolute right side. What works for me isn’t what everyone comfy with, it would just bug me to give them anything back. It also depends how much he risked, obviously if it was a sizable amount it makes more sense. I’m not saying he wrong to hedge, just saying I wouldn’t, doesn’t make it right or wrong, ppl should do wkat makes them comfy with their money!

Damn junior, between CL and NBA you should be having a lot of fun the next couple weeks

Should I just bet Denver series to win 2.2 units and declare my heat bet dead Alex?

Depending on the size of my future bet, I like the free money when hedging to guarantee a few hundred. At the very least cover what I risked on the future. GL!

Depending on the size of my future bet, I like the free money when hedging to guarantee a few hundred. At the very least cover what I risked on the future. GL!

I just don’t look at it that way bro, I look at like giving money away. The heat are not beating denver, you all should know this! This thing ain’t going longer than 5. If by sone snowball chance in hell heat win 3 games then hedge if you must.

I just don’t look at it that way bro, I look at like giving money away. The heat are not beating denver, you all should know this! This thing ain’t going longer than 5. If by sone snowball chance in hell heat win 3 games then hedge if you must.
You might be right unless there’s a significant injury for Denver.

You might be right unless there’s a significant injury for Denver.

There a massive talent discrepancy, and for the ppl waiting for heat to shoot it better nuggets were actually pretty bad by their standards from 3 in game 1, Porter and Murray typically make way more than they did. Heat wermt exactly a good shooting team all year, they got hot against some poorly coached, lazy ass, clown Ass teams in the east. Imagine what last night looks like if denver guys shoot little better and Bam didn’t find the one aggressive bone in his body, sure heat might shoot little better but you trust Bam to do that every game? I don’t, I think nugs will start posting Jokic little more and causing him problems. One team full of 6’8 and bigger athletic dudes with the most gifted center in league and a point who got every bit the heart and way more talent than butler. One team a bunch of undrafted, cut all over the league bums, that just a fact no matter what some dumb shit heat fan screams otherwise. There nothing spo can do to change this.

Really depends on how much risk you want to handle. Do I think the nuggets will lose? Not really. Do I think of hedging as “giving back to the man”? No. I’d rather just put 3 units on it, lock in a nice profit no matter what and not even have to think about it and move on. I would do the same thing if the heat were playing the Jordan bulls. Seen too many things in sports that were supposed to happen and not happen.

Really depends on how much risk you want to handle. Do I think the nuggets will lose? Not really. Do I think of hedging as “giving back to the man”? No. I’d rather just put 3 units on it, lock in a nice profit no matter what and not even have to think about it and move on. I would do the same thing if the heat were playing the Jordan bulls. Seen too many things in sports that were supposed to happen and not happen.

However you play it it’s certainly your prerogative, I just have a totally different belief in this matter, I’d guess they thrilled to be getting some back but whatever makes you comfy what you should do! It your money and you got yourself in a great spot.

I had to risk 7.8 ish to win 5x on nugs -1.5 games cause I didn’t play any futures, I damn sure wasn’t gonna miss out on the gift that this series is tho! Gotta be some kinda payoff for heat making these playoffs tough to watch!

My only counter and again it your money, im in no way telling you what to do, not my place. But if you waited till heat got to 3 games you would still get plus money on them and could hedge at that point, so it not like you throwing away the chance if I’m wrong bout this series. Most likely that never comes and you pocket everything but heat will never be favs so the opportunity always be there. After it 2-0 denver the odds be thru the roof on heat. I’m not totally against hedging but I try to wait as long as humanly possible.

My only counter and again it your money, im in no way telling you what to do, not my place. But if you waited till heat got to 3 games you would still get plus money on them and could hedge at that point, so it not like you throwing away the chance if I’m wrong bout this series. Most likely that never comes and you pocket everything but heat will never be favs so the opportunity always be there. After it 2-0 denver the odds be thru the roof on heat. I’m not totally against hedging but I try to wait as long as humanly possible.
My answer to you is I got oysters last night

Back