My Pick To Win the 2015 MLB World Series

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello, it's that time of the year again. Last year I had the Nationals +1050, which obviously did not end well.

Here is are some picks I considered (but did not bet)

Nationals +500
- I've picked this team twice in the last three years, I will not be doing it again. They simply don't have it, even with the addition of Scherzer. This will be one of those teams that had the talent to get it done, but never did IMO

Dodgers +600 - A change of pace, with some more emphasis on defense, they could win, but the odds make this not worth it to me

Detroit +1300 - Another team that I think will just never get it done, they seem to fall apart at the most important moments

Angels +1050 - Considered them, especially with the Rangers possibly being out of the picture with the loss of Darvish

Pirates +3300 - Thought about it, but I think they slide, maybe I'm wrong

My Pick - Cardinals +1200

I think one thing you can expect out of the Cardinals is consistency. With injuries, they find a way to replace guys. Not sure this division will be as good as advertised. Would like to see the Cubs play a couple of months before I'm convinced of them. I see the Pirates being not as good, though the books seem to disagree as the Win over keeps moving up for them. Brewers and Reds should stay where they were last year. I think the most important thing in baseball is to bet on a team that I believe will make the playoffs at a minimum risk. I do not see much to dictate they will not at least make the wild card.

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1330"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$1.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$16.00[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]4/5/15 8:05pm Baseball MLB World Series - Boston Red Sox +1600[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1330"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$1.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$16.00[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]4/5/15 8:05pm Baseball MLB World Series - Boston Red Sox +1600[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
:tiphat:

Back