Moose 3

xyzky

Pretty much a regular
So, finally won a decent sized bet on San Jose St last weekend...I calculated the numbers and it looks like I'm only down $110...

Don't think this UCF number will go any higher, don't think so anyway...

UCF +6, $110 (William Hill) - W
AF +24, $110 (Peppermill) - W
Bamers -8, $110 (Peppermill) -L
UCLA +4.5, $110 (William Hill) - W
BC +14, $165 (William Hill) - L
BC $45, ML +450 (William Hill) - L
YoungSt +24, $110 (William Hill) - L
BG/IU Over 63, $110 (William Hill) - L
Ball St -3, $110 (William Hill) - L
Army +31, $55 (William Hill) - W
Stanford -13.5, 2nd Half, $55 (William Hill) - L
Vandy +13.5, $110 (William Hill) - W

-295...-405 on the year...

Last edited:
Let's have a good one this week Silk...

Lean List:

AF +24
Boston +14
Bama -7, don't know if I will get that number...
Vandy +14 (it will get there or better)
UCLA +4.5

Overs I'm looking at:
GT/Duke 56.5
Wash/IL Over 63
Fresno St/COL 66.5

Thanks guys, I went ahead and added UCLA now at +4.5 incase it's a tout play and I lose the hook. Though I had this one circled after the WY game and think they win outright.

BC +14, $110 - Even USC fans will bet against their own team now. This will close around 12 if they do.

pitcher-of-bloody-marys.jpg

Here ya go, Moose ... make sure to pace yourself!! GL this weekend, amigo.

the moose is loose in the peppermill !!!! good luck this week! Peppermill revamp of their book a few years ago was one of the better ones

GL Moose, not on any of these but hope you crush em.

Smails - damn you - that picture belongs in the NSFW forum. My god that's beautiful. How do you expect me to get anything accomplished at work this am?

the moose is loose in the peppermill !!!! good luck this week! Peppermill revamp of their book a few years ago was one of the better ones

It is nice, but, technically I place the bets at the Western Village which is owned by the Peppermill. Great Steak House in the WV...

GL Moose, not on any of these but hope you crush em.

Smails - damn you - that picture belongs in the NSFW forum. My god that's beautiful. How do you expect me to get anything accomplished at work this am?

Thanks Doggy GL to u as well

Yup, even though I'm 100% different than Kyle on this game I'm pretty confident in my number. We will see what happens

Back