Monday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 1-1 +2.30 Saturday, now 89-84-4 and up 78.63 units on posted plays this year. Not bad considering I rarely go more than 3 units on any one game.

Lean Stl at this price no play. Lean Mets at this price no play. Beachy back for Atlanta. Colorado is a mess but they face this stiff and send one of their own out there also. There will be an OVER play pending the umpire.

Lean Beer. Lean Redlegs, but passing at the price. Lean Cap'n Danks but nothing for now. If I don't need the ChiSox for outside reasons later, I will bet them small just so i have a rooting interest, but I've got a feeling there will be Cleveland money. Lean Garza small but no play there yet either. Lean Oakland as I don't like Rogers and you have a winning team playing a losing team.

One play. Go back to Wednesday; it's the same shit but at a few pennies worse.

The play: Tampons -109 big, 3.5 units in all.

Back to add Atl OVER at some point barring a shit ump. GL!

:goal:

Good stuff, Rexy. McAllister and -165 don't roll off the tongue together too easily, do they?

Rexy, what's "after commission" mean in your posts? (Sorry if explained before. twink, jr. here.)

matchbook deal. If i bet 2k on the OVER, matchbook charges $20 whether i win or lose. Typically, i just add 1 cent in for the juice. So OV +108 is available and what i took, but the math more closely adds up to +107 for record-keeping purposes.

You should have just said, "tip, you wouldn't understand."

What's the whole deal with matchbook again, you find an opposite betting partner at the price you like or something like that?

One of wiz's cigars? That would be worth it, I think. (Don't send me the yard gar, wiz.)

Back