bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
two bad days in a row
9-13-1 -14.32 ytd +51

cutting back on amount of plays until I understand what is happening
105 pm game
951 New York Mets* -121 vs Philadelphia Phillies x half
951 New York Mets/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -155 x half...thoughts
if I were the Mets I would be pissed after blowing a 6-1 lead yesterday.I think the Mets will look to attack mode after yesterday's massacre. Philly heads out to the far west tonight and they have the early game today and will focus on getting out of town as quick as possible today. The Mets John Neise has a ERA of 3.51 and a WHIP of 1.27. Neise was in a bit of a funk as he has dropped his last 4 games. Neise is 2-0 this year facing Philly as he has had success Vs. this Philly lineup. This is one team he is comfortable pitching against.They are not looking forward to this early day game and getting on a plane to head to LA. Buchanan has a 6-5 record an a ERA of 4.39 and a WHIP of 1.29. The last time he saw the Mets he got lit up in late May.

GLTA

blood bol lets have great year betting football bol today with your baseball:shake:

i said i was going to keep these small for a while but if yall completely disagree or really love one of these I can buy it back or add a bit more to the play so all of u watchers out there jump on in

all x half unless noted

953 St. Louis Cardinals* -106 vs Miami Marlins
953 St. Louis Cardinals/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -160 ... neither team playing all that well but Ithink Miller is the better pitcher at present.

956 Atlanta Braves* -161 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1
956 Atlanta Braves* -1 -113 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1
955 Los Angeles Dodgers/Atlanta Braves* Under 7½ -115 x half...ok i lied about the amount :) if the Braves with their cold bats are going to win one of games in this series this should be it. Correia was 5-13 in 23 starts with the Twins He is 1-5 in his last six decisions and tossed six innings of three-run ball in Wednesday's 5-4 loss to San Diego. I think Atl can hit him. Teheran is 4-0, 1.24 in his last seven home starts and he can really bring it.But Teheran has given up 11 runs in the last three starts which were on the rd and is 10-8 with a 2.92 earned run average.He will be on tonite...if they get to play this game as weather will be bad...again

957 Milwaukee Brewers* -112 vs Chicago Cubs x half
957 Milwaukee Brewers/Chicago Cubs* Under 7½ -120 x half...Two good SP's here. Gallardo has enjoyed lots of success against the Cubbies but Idont think he has as good stuff as he once did but Arrieta has to come back from a really piss poor outing at Colorado. Gallardo is 5-2 with a 2.70 ERA his last 9 starts at Wrigley Field, and is on a 4-0 run there with a 1.86 ERA his last 6 starts. Brewers trying to stay in 1st and I think they squeeze out a close here.

960 San Diego Padres* -163 vs Colorado Rockies x 1 (hell i lied again, that damn half U max didnt last long did it ? :) ) ...i didnt expect this kind of line here but Lyles is 6-1, 3.72 ERA and gave up four earned runs in six innings but got the win Wednesday night against the Cubs and just 1-3 with a 6.93 ERA in five games started against the Padres life time. Hahn on the other hand is 7-3, 2.28 ERA is coming off the first poor outing of his career, allowing three runs in 5 2/3 innings in a loss at Minnesota last Tuesday.But he has been outstanding in just about every other start this season and will face the Rockies for the first time.The Rockies are tied with Texas for the worst record in baseball are MLB-worst 18-41 on the road and haven't won consecutive road games since a three-game sweep of San Francisco from June 13-15. San Diego meanwhile is playing some good ball after taking two of three from the Pirates. Furthermore, San Diego is 32-27 in home games this season.
959 Colorado Rockies/San Diego Padres* Over 5½ -166 x half ...i wasnt going to play this total but neither Wire or myself can stand a measly 5.5 run total LOL

962 Baltimore Orioles* -130 vs New York Yankees x1
962 Baltimore Orioles* -1 +104 vs New York Yankees x1
961 New York Yankees/Baltimore Orioles* Over 7½ -141 x1... damn, I like this for one also. may as well go back and erasce that previous statement about half U plays :) I'm not getting off of the O's bus untill it stalls. The Orioles average of 5.2 runs scored per game in August leads the majors. They also lead the majors in home runs with 147, which is 40 more than the Yanks. Just to much power in this O's hot lineup not to ride the bus... Capuano has had issues with fly balls during his career and that could be an issue in this hitter’s park against this home-run hitting team.

963 Tampa Bay Rays* -120 vs Texas Rangers x half ... Lewis has been pitching very well as of late but his 5.50 ERA on the season is terrible He’s had a decent 4 game stretch, but his velocity is down and he doesn’t possess the movement that he had on his pitches prior to undergoing TJ surgery.Smyly has been decent for Detroit all season and he will also for TB with an ERA in the 3’s. He’s also a southpaw which will help keep the Rangers bats in chk.

added the Under
963 Tampa Bay Rays/Texas Rangers* Under 9½ -155 x half

965 Minnesota Twins* -112 vs Houston Astros x half
965 Minnesota Twins/Houston Astros* Over 7½ -155 x half ...Milone is making first Minnesota start While he was 6-0, 2.70 in his last eleven starts for Oakland, he had a good team backing him so his #s may be a bit deceiving but I still like the Twins in what is probably a tossup game. Peacock is 0-3, 18.00 in his last three starts.

967 Oakland Athletics* -109 vs Kansas City Royals x1 ...oh what has happened to the love for the A's ?? A's open as a 40cent fav and now down to less than 10cents. I can see why because the Royals are one of the hottest teams in baseball, winning 10 of 11 games 7 straight. I stay with the best tm in MLB imo

969 Toronto Blue Jays/Seattle Mariners* Under 7½ -171 x1 I am going to leave this side alone. I normally dont mind playing a hi juice game but I dont have a good feeling about the Mariners tonite. I lean toward the Jays as they have won last three Hutchison starts (2-0, 3.44) and they have the bats to stay in this game...but I dont believe it enough to make a play :)

971 Detroit Tigers* -113 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x 2
971 Detroit Tigers/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7½ -115 x half ... I am a Pirates fan 1st but I like the Tigers to bring the $$ home tonite. Verlander has strung together four quality starts in a row going at least 6 2/3 IP while holding teams to 3 ER's or less in all four games. His offense hasn't helped much, scoring just nine runs total in those four games, but they figure to have a good chance to putting up some runs against Locke who has a 6.16 ERA in his last 3 games and Verlander's career 4-0 record and 1.97 ERA vs. the Pirates is a nice stat also.

good luck blood

for what its worth, i looked at card and liked Os, As & Brew Crew (going to round robin them). hope i did not jinx us.

good luck blood

for what its worth, i looked at card and liked Os, As & Brew Crew (going to round robin them). hope i did not jinx us.

Thanks bones, I also have those 3 in a par rr in pairs and another rr with atl, milk and pads with a third Os, det and A's ....all relative small compared o what i normally do

GL pard

962 Baltimore Orioles* -130 vs New York Yankees x1
962 Baltimore Orioles* -1 +104 vs New York Yankees x1
961 New York Yankees/Baltimore Orioles* Over 7½ -141 x1... damn, I like this for one also. may as well go back and erasce that previous statement about half U plays :) I'm not getting off of the O's bus untill it stalls. The Orioles average of 5.2 runs scored per game in August leads the majors. They also lead the majors in home runs with 147, which is 40 more than the Yanks. Just to much power in this O's hot lineup not to ride the bus... Capuano has had issues with fly balls during his career and that could be an issue in this hitter’s park against this home-run hitting team.

I read Sherwood too :Mean9:

GL hound and Roll Tide

Back