MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
14-9-0 +11.08 last +78 ytd MonDayBases this is how I played them today, as u can see, I am not in love with most and even have some half U plays in there i thought about some write up but decided not....discussion if wanted will most likely be on the GS Under GLTA 952 Atlanta Braves -157 vs San Diego Padres x4... i played this one last nite with Santana and Lane and its now off the board at most books so may have to make a change here 954 Cincinnati Reds* -130 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x2 953 Arizona Diamondbacks/Cincinnati Reds* Under 7½ -120 x1 ... 956 New York Mets* -130 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1 955 Philadelphia Phillies/New York Mets* Under 7½ -145 x1 ... 957 Washington Nationals* -142 vs Miami Marlins x1 ... 957 Washington Nationals/Miami Marlins* Under 7½ -125 x1... 960 Chicago Cubs* -140 vs Colorado Rockies x1... 962 San Francisco Giants* -149 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x half 961 Pittsburgh Pirates/San Francisco Giants* Over 6 -149 x1... 963 Toronto Blue Jays* +124 vs Boston Red Sox x1 963 Toronto Blue Jays/Boston Red Sox* Over 8 -150 x1... New York Yankees* +128 vs Texas Rangers lean only for now.... 967 Oakland Athletics* -1 -161 vs Houston Astros x3 967 Oakland Athletics/Houston Astros* Over 7½ -135 x1... 969 Milwaukee Brewers* +124 vs Tampa Bay Rays x half 969 Milwaukee Brewers/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -140 x1

why the above post formats like this i will never understand, wade thru it if u would like but no time at present to try again GL

why the above post formats like this i will never understand, wade thru it if u would like but no time at present to try again GL
Yeah, the text editor is quirky as shit. They really need to get a developer to look at it (or get a new one).

Thanks EL, good to see we both like those GL on them all GL az...take care of that problem for us my let my original Braves play ride....not sure why it was taken off the board but this SP matchup is really lopsided I added this play in addition to the original Braves play @ 157 952 Atlanta Braves* -1 -145 vs San Diego Padres x4...while Santana's #s may not be all that impressive, Santana has been outstanding this month, going 3-1 in four starts with a 3.25 ERA. He struck out 10 in 7 1/3 innings on Wednesday against Miami, allowing one run on six hits to win his second consecutive start. Santana has won four of his past five outings, posting a 3.15 ERA during that stretch while allowing three earned runs or less in each of those four victories.

damn...the above post looks nothing like I typed it ok guys, this must be my computer...I update Mozzila over the wkend and now this is what i get ohwell

I have the Reds as the best bet of the day, but the offense is horrible & that worries me bug time. GL on the action my friend, get the $$$

I have the Reds as the best bet of the day, but the offense is horrible & that worries me bug time. GL on the action my friend, get the $$$

i like Cinci but i just cant put more than 2 U on this team. Bailey has won only once since a 4 start winning streak from May 23-June 8, going 1-2 in his last seven turns. He surrendered three runs on four hits over six innings in a no-decision at Milwaukee on Tuesday to run his winless drought to three starts. But he is markedly better at home than on the road, posting a 5-2 record and 3.75 ERA in nine starts
GL Cash

Back