Monday Plays

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
YTD 73-51 25.15 Units 58.9%
Yesterday 2-2 -.12 Units
Treading water in hopes for a life raft here.

Bulls/Rockets O 185 (-106) Don't really like going against the board, but I see these guys running tonight. Doubt the Rockets can be that cold from outside two days in a row, but that'll pretty much make or break this game.

Bought the Nuggets at +3 (-111). I'm going to play the Bucks ML at +157 and take the free money and hope for a middle. I think'd you'd be nuts to play the Nuggets at -3, as Charlie Bell and Ruben Patterson will do an adequate job filling in for Redd. I don't know what all the fuss is concerning Charlie V. being out either. What has that guy done over the last month. Major over reaction here as Redd is probably worth 2.5 points, but Charlie V. isn't worth the toilet paper in my bathroom.

Looking at some props

Prop at Pinny All games count

Total Under 214.5 (+108) Only the Bucks/Nuggets should have a chance to get to this # barring any OT's or double OT's. Redbearde and SportNut have some great points as to why this game stays under and I really can't argue with them. Matter of fact I tried and it was difficult.

SportsNut said:
Very wise play! Nice work

Thanks. Let's hope this works out as well.

2nd Half O 87 (+102) Basically it looks like the clippers offense finally got it together 2nd qtr and a recent game shows a total of 181.5 between the Wade-less Heat and the Clipps. Final score 110-95. I could see a similar outcome.

xpression syst_m said:
horrrible 1q for the over in chicago, let's hope for another overtime today lol

Add a horrible 2nd qtr to that as well. Thank god the Gators are getting it done.

JPicks said:
Add a horrible 2nd qtr to that as well. Thank god the Gators are getting it done.

The problem with that matchup is these teams offensively are either hot or cold...outside of TMac who is an offensive star throwing 20 in a nite...really no one maybe Ben Gordon now but coming off the bench I still cant rely on him .....good rebounding teams no easy buckets....I agree with you guys numbers wise pointed to an over but seeing Hous struggling getting to the line , shooting 40% and holding Minny to 40% , I was sort of expecting that again here...

1-20 from 3 and 4-5 from the line is never gonna help...

SportsNut said:
The problem with that matchup is these teams offensively are either hot or cold...outside of TMac who is an offensive star throwing 20 in a nite...really no one maybe Ben Gordon now but coming off the bench I still cant rely on him .....good rebounding teams no easy buckets....I agree with you guys numbers wise pointed to an over but seeing Hous struggling getting to the line , shooting 40% and holding Minny to 40% , I was sort of expecting that again here...

1-20 from 3 and 4-5 from the line is never gonna help...

Well said.

redbearde said:
this Denver/Milwaukee total needs a lot of missed shots in order to come in...

great start to the 2nd half. I'm liking the fact that I have the 214.5 right now.

Back