Monday Night

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
San Francisco -14 -110 two units.

I said this in other threads - Frisco wins the SB this year. Niners are peaking at the right time, and Atlanta, despite beating the Skins last weekend flat out stinks. Niners should win this by 24 points.

GL

Agree with everything you said.

Niners my pick outta the NFC. Getting hot at the right time.

Good luck and Happy Holidays, Doggy.

Niners will struggle mightily in Seattle. It's not a good match up for them. They have Kaeps number in Seattle. Niners will beat anyone in the playoffs on the road who don't have a good defense. Carolina and Seattle are the 2 they'll have their hands full with.

Niners will struggle mightily in Seattle. It's not a good match up for them. They have Kaeps number in Seattle. Niners will beat anyone in the playoffs on the road who don't have a good defense. Carolina and Seattle are the 2 they'll have their hands full with.

Who says they will have to play in Seattle?

CDS - you too buddy. Best to you and your crew.

Tuck. I like under too. Keep drinking bro.

Em - Merry Xmas brother. Been trading thoughts for a long time. You already got your present though. Santa brought yall a QB...

Wise - I think Seattle peaked and is very beatable. Tough at home but, SF has the type of team to do it.

Road to Super Bowl is through Seattle no matter how you want to slice it. Seattle losing yesterday doesn't change anything regarding playing in that venue.

CDS - you too buddy. Best to you and your crew.

Tuck. I like under too. Keep drinking bro.

Em - Merry Xmas brother. Been trading thoughts for a long time. You already got your present though. Santa brought yall a QB...

Wise - I think Seattle peaked and is very beatable. Tough at home but, SF has the type of team to do it.

very possible I agree. I just think Seattle is he best team in the league.

very possible I agree. I just think Seattle is he best team in the league.

I still agree with this, playoff win up there will be much different than yesterday even for the niners

Best two teams in the league by quite a bit now are those two imo

tough time to peak and keep it....It wil be impressive if SEA can keep it up.....very impressive

Back