Monday Night Football!!

TheGifted1

Pretty much a regular
My Play U/36.5, 550/500

Why- This is Minny's first game and they will come out shaky as most teams have. I've been seeing the Defense on most all teams being the aggressive ones. Most Offenses have been playing more conseritive and just going throught the motions.

Oakland has played a game but they looked like shit on offense, I expect Minny's D to play balls to the wall and keep them out of the end zone. Oaklands 2nd string D played well and should do it again this week. 1st string couldn't stop anything vs the Eagles 1st team and should put forth a better effort today..

I see at most 3 TD's and a few FG's, 34 would be the highest i could see this getting to.

money;

I agree w/ the reasoning here...the unders have been money in week one of the preseason..you keep hearing the same recurring theme after these games, and that's the fact that the defenses are just ahead of the offenses...it's not so much going throught the motions...offenses are predicated on timing, whereas defenses aren't ....u see the play in front of u and react...You can see that timing just isn't there...also, w/ all these QB's splitting reps in practice, it's real hard to get into any type of rhythm the first couple preseason games..

Very true Jump, you just said it better then me...

Adding-

6 point teaser-
Oak +8.5 and U/41.5, line moved to 35.5 at most places...:money2:

UNDERS are 11-4-1 thus far.

Prolly start blind betting the overs next week and cash more than you lose.

smh212 said:
UNDERS are 11-4-1 thus far.

Prolly start blind betting the overs next week and cash more than you lose.

esp considering the first string offenses will start playing more and gaining rhythm and momentum....and maybe trying more sets too...

JumpOnBoard said:
esp considering the first string offenses will start playing more and gaining rhythm and momentum....and maybe trying more sets too...

didnt palmer want to play 3 quarters?!!? i totally agree w/ the blind betting here....but if ANYBODY can explain the linemovement and why oak is the bet here?!?! im strongly thinking min!!!

KingKrunked said:
didnt palmer want to play 3 quarters?!!? i totally agree w/ the blind betting here....but if ANYBODY can explain the linemovement and why oak is the bet here?!?! im strongly thinking min!!!

OAK is getting the love because of already playing one game and doing well at that...their D gave up 3 pts after the first drive and Minny hasn't played a game...

I personally don't think that OAK is the play here...I think MIN is the right side...I just don't quite like it enough to play it...I'm just on the UNDER...

KingKrunked said:

Palmer wants to sit this week vs Buffalo..play 3 quarters vs GB, and one quarter the last week and then play vs KC...the coaches want to ease him slower over time...

KingKrunked said:
ive been saying this since the sched came out!!!! NO WAY kc starts off w/ a loss!!!

it's sure as hell not where I wanted to start the year, that's for sure...esp w/ out a healthy Carson...KC's pass defense was there weakness and where we'll have to have success to put up the pts to win the game...it'll be a tough one...but don't blow us off dude...that would be a major mistake...

You worried about the line w/ out Wellbourne and Roaf??

wellbourne, no....roaf, hell yah!!! i waited tables once and served him before, hes a fucking giant.....i believe other people will step up and fill his shoes, perhaps even a throwing game will be in effect, who knows

Back