Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

BAR I don't think anyone will disagree it would improve the quality of the game, but what you are saying will never happen. These guys aren't really entertainers, they are businessmen. That's why Englands fairly large TV Market only makes too much sense for the NFL

instead of saying crazy things why don't you tell me if Detroit -3 is a bet that makes sense for the 2H

BAR I don't think anyone will disagree it would improve the quality of the game, but what you are saying will never happen. These guys aren't really entertainers, they are businessmen. That's why London's fairly large TV Market only makes too much sense for the NFL

I know.

The evil emperor David Stern has killed sports. He started a lot of this crap.

I cannot imagine if this was considered one of the Lions HOME games. I'd be so pissed.

instead of saying crazy things why don't you tell me if Detroit -3 is a bet that makes sense for the 2H

Not saying crazy things whatsover.

Games on that shitty field in London always suck. Contraction is good.

Detroit has no one on offense to move ball, yes it is a silly bet although in NFL you never know. Lets say like 31-10 final.

I know.

The evil emperor David Stern has killed sports. He started a lot of this crap.

I cannot imagine if this was considered one of the Lions HOME games. I'd be so pissed.

now they are talking about requiring teams that win super bowl bids to give up a home game to play in London as well (new part of the bidding process). NFL knows where the opportunities to expand viewership are and it's not in the states...

Im outta here..u can catch me uptown in a mini van speaking sign language out the window.

Didn't see Ray Rice in that "No more" video.....
Here he is

Howard Bryant@hbryant42 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2h2 hours ago</small>
No taste. No class. MT: Here is a child in blackface dressed up as Ray Rice with a beat up doll of a black girl. ”

• RETWEETS 60
  • FAVORITES 11

8:31 AM - 26 Oct 2014 · Details

<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;">Reply</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" title="Retweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;">Retweet</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;">Favorite</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"></button>

102514-adrian-peterson-costume-launch-3.jpg

Back