Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

lets argue about this, the NFL should have a team in London. As a money man, I know P agrees with me

lets argue about this, the NFL should have a team in London. As a money man, I know P agrees with me
a london team would have a huge home advantage - probably 5-6 points from a betting perspective, but the london team would also have a distinct road disadvantage due to jet lag, etc. $$$ wise I'm sure they would do well there

Bar u sexy fuck lucky faz aint creepin around this early..for the ingame action

flying from NYC to San Diego is no different then flying from NYC to London.
There's a more significant time difference from NY to London than NY to SD, no? It's a 5.5 hour flight from NYC to SF (I was on that flight in June), so maybe 6 hours to SD from there.

a london team would have a huge home advantage - probably 5-6 points from a betting perspective, but the london team would also have a distinct road disadvantage due to jet lag, etc. $$$ wise I'm sure they would do well there

they would play games like hawaii does, big blocks of home/away

probly 2-3 each time

they would play games like hawaii does, big blocks of home/away

probly 2-3 each time
only way you could do it and it would give them a huge home advantage at the end of those home stands. The first game back would be something like what we've seen in other london games.

The seahawks think there shit doesn't stink

now they are getting rid of Lynch

they are gonna suck next year, they may already suck this year

I get that the once a year London game, just saying not really feasible overall. Players don't want that etc. No way, no how.

I don't get what your saying. The Raiders did it once this year. I think the Chargers practiced somewhere in Ohio last year for a week instead of going home.

Why couldn't a team do what the Raiders do once a year?

The seahawks think there shit doesn't stink

now they are getting rid of Lynch

they are gonna suck next year, they may already suck this year

losing a RB is nothing

easiest position to replace in the NFL

not saying they wont regress, but losing Marshawn was going to happen anyway after he held out this summer, they aren't paying him

I am sure they have with these goofy ass London games.

But to schedule that over a full season would be dumb.

BAR, you are acting like they are gonna have to do this every week. They have 8 home games, and all 8 teams won't be teams from the west coast

I don't get what your saying. The Raiders did it once this year. I think the Chargers practiced somewhere in Ohio last year for a week instead of going home.

Why couldn't a team do what the Raiders do once a year?

They can, but who the heck wants to do that?

The players are coddled as is. Who wants to be away from home for a 10% block of the season? It isn't normal.

London games are stupid as is, don't add a team to the mix. They need to contract, not add teams.

losing a RB is nothing

easiest position to replace in the NFL

not saying they wont regress, but losing Marshawn was going to happen anyway after he held out this summer, they aren't paying him

just saying I think they are on a slide already

These kinds of teams get way too confident sometimes

BAR, you are acting like they are gonna have to do this every week. They have 8 home games, and all 8 teams won't be teams from the west coast

I'm well aware. I would love it for situational handicapping only.

They can, but who the heck wants to do that?

The players are coddled as is. Who wants to be away from home for a 10% block of the season? It isn't normal.

London games are stupid as is, don't add a team to the mix. They need to contract, not add teams.

But its already happening with the London games. It doesn't change that much other then the fact that a team would actually be based there rather then two teams having to go there.

Contract teams? Now I know you aren't serious

But its already happening with the London games. It doesn't change that much other then the fact that a team would actually be based there rather then two teams having to go there.

Contract teams? Now I know you aren't serious

Of course I am serious. Each major sport needs to contract 2-4 teams to improve the PRODUCT. Now, it will never happen and the leagues will keep getting diluted but as a pure sports fan you can dream.

Back