Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

THERE IT IS

15 SECONDS LEFT TD WYOMING

Ready to fucking quit because of that shit. 3 plays 45 seconds TD to blow the spread which was covering all game

Why do you think this?

Better offense, the fumble keeps Utah in it for now

The one thing I hate as a USC backer is allowing a home team that shouldn't win to get the luck plays early. Fortunately they stemmed that tide pretty quickly.

Duffy sucks. He choked in his biggest game of the reg. season (espn sunday nighter vs. Cleveland). Now he's on the biggest stage there is in baseball.

Better offense, the fumble keeps Utah in it for now

The one thing I hate as a USC backer is allowing a home team that shouldn't win to get the luck plays early. Fortunately they stemmed that tide pretty quickly.
Thanks, I have not been watching. I have a small amount on Utah, but I have more on LSU, so I have been watching that game.

Yost isn't intelligent enough to realise you have to be capable of being flexible, and using one or more of his biggest arms when the game is actually being decided, instead of going by the book and trotting them out there in the 7th-8th-9th.

I have been watching on and off but that was one very impressive defensive performance just now

A team that lost at home like they did a few weeks back is not a top 25 team. If they were outside the SEC it wouldn't even be a discussion. After today, they should be ranked (if they win)

They did lose to the current #1 team in the nation though in that game.

Ole miss has plenty of time to tie it up. Fucking A gator, when will you learn to stop calling games before they are over

Back