Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

Bettman is paying old debts now

Linden helped with the 04 Lockout and ever since he became President of Hockey Ops the Canucks get every call that goes back for review to toronto, we are like 6-0 this year

Shanahan worked in the league office for 5 years, he'll get McDavid, they will let Eichel play for Buffalo in the states

Bettman is paying old debts now

Linden helped with the 04 Lockout and ever since he became President of Hockey Ops the Canucks get every call that goes back for review to toronto, we are like 6-0 this year

Shanahan worked in the league office for 5 years, he'll get McDavid, they will let Eichel play for Buffalo in the states

Are you doing like me and fading Carolina every game this year

Teed

:(

B006X97CEAAi9yR.jpg

Someone want to post the Ottawa opening ceremony in GD and embed the vid?

I tried, but can't embed from nhl.com. It shows up in the 'preview post' but not in the actual post. I always have problems unless it's a youtube video.

Even KC going 0-3 w/a RISP there sums up the horseshoe they've had up their ass: they deliver such a failure when it doesn't really matter.

Im with you, I see it coming

Down the stretch I need a Clemson TD for 2H and ATS cover (will lose TT over), need Ole Miss to cover (will lose TT over), South carolina just gave up a TD so only have 12.5 there, Alabama will ned more points and I got a feeling it will be a backdoor, Ohio St won't cover the game and 2nd half will be bad, USC wion't show up, and now I'm stressing laying it on Nevada...

and i should be happy as I'm up over 2k today

Back