• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Monday NBA

clippers are a heartless team, bad bet on their team total, should've seen them lying down to a hungry spurs team after last night, much different chasing a position to get to the top than maintaining that high level of play, they busted their nut last year with their run and with that series against phoenix, they feel like they are owed something and play like it

I used to follow you on another site. Im glad I found you here. I respect your capping abilities. Good luck this season and I hope I can help or learn some stuff from you.

xpression syst_m said:
clippers are a heartless team, bad bet on their team total, should've seen them lying down to a hungry spurs team after last night, much different chasing a position to get to the top than maintaining that high level of play, they busted their nut last year with their run and with that series against phoenix, they feel like they are owed something and play like it

Perfect description for this season's clippers - they read into the pre-season hype too much. Kaman and Brand have really dropped off tremendously.

I foolishy thought NYK & LAC were about to turn the corner...

I look at that time and I am just not impressed but that didnt stop me tonite did it......

Back