Monday NBA

Even Diawara is turnover prone and with Melo being the shot taker they are taking a large volume of shots that they're not use to seeing.

I just want to know this has Andre miller really been an All Star? What year there are so many more guys more deserving.

Over a long period of time I agree with you...however for situations like this when your backs against the wall I think just having any sort of quality role player is beneficial. You have guys who are below abg NBA wise but still talented...who in Wash is really above average..Arenas and jamison maybe Butler...the rest of the team is just like Denvers. Boykins is very inconsistent but when do players rise up..? To me situations like this...I cant remember what year Andre Miller was an All Star and agree he probably didnt deserve to be there

Sort of a tough topic to explain but losing star players isnt usually as detrimental in the short term cause other players stepup..

You're right but Was has there above avg/all star players and Den didn't so I hope they cover for me here.

You're right but Was has there above avg/all star players and Den didn't so I hope they cover for me here.

True, but there really isnt much consistency in life. Guys overperform and guys underperform. Denver was setup to overperform here and the Wiz off Arenas dumping in 60 playing OTversus a team that was shorthanded was setup to underperform...its not a basketball thing..more how life works..not that I need to preach that you....its about being able to find these spots IMo...

you got your 2nd Half and I got my Denver...worked out..

Updated..

SportsNut said:
Tonite:

Warriors +6 -110 (XLarge) ML +235 (value){last unit @ +6.5-110} Loss -6.00

Knicks +8.5 -110(Medium) Win +2.00 ML +305 (Value) W (net +2.77)

Under 180.5 -103 Heat(Medium) Loss -2.06

Grizzlies -4 -110 (Large) Win +4.00

Nuggets +4.5 -110 (Medium) Win +2.00 ML +150 (Small) WIn +1.5 & +4.5 -110 (Small)Win +1.00

Kings +4.5 -110 (Medium) ML +178(value)

Under 192 -105 Sac (Medium)

NFL:
Colts -3 -121 (Large) Win +4.00

Lean:
Over 27.5 -108 1st Half ( Medium) -2.16

basically won about +2.60 on 2nd H but lost a 1st H and team total to barely be up anything.....damn Warriors win its a great nite...maybe some late nite magic

What a fucking idiot I am today...should have middld teh damn Kings total at half liek I said I was in a PM...have to be the only person to lose money and have about 75% of the card correct...oh well its only -1 unit!

SportsNut said:
What a fucking idiot I am today...should have middld teh damn Kings total at half liek I said I was in a PM...have to be the only person to lose money and have about 75% of the card correct...oh well its only -1 unit!

Proof that I am idiot...my spelling & grammar

Back