Monday NBA Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
67-69, +10.71u ytd

Atlanta 1h +3, .55/.5
Atlanta +5.5, .77/.7
Atlanta +200 ML, .3/.6

Warriors get a few nights out in NY, have that hungover game last night and then fly into another big NBA party city last night. Hawks off 2 straight home losses will have them focused and the Dubs less focused. Dubs will have to figure a lot of things out before becoming profitable ats without KD in my opinion.

Miami +9, 1.98/1.8
Miami +375 ML, .2/.75

Miami an auto play as a dog this big.

Philly +3.5, .66/.6
Philly +147 ML, .2/.29

Good home dog off an ugly home loss.

Utah -6.5, 1.1/1

Road b2b for a thin team still figuring things out. Risky as always with Utah as a medium size home fav.

Denver -12, 1.15/1
Denver 1h -7.5, .55/.5

Awful team on an altitude b2b, first game out of California since January. Lost at the buzzer against a playoff team in OT yesterday too. Denver rested at home off an upset loss, sets up very smoothly.

Brooklyn +12, 1.1/1

Feisty team playing a Memphis team I don't trust to cover a dd spread, don't see Memphis caring enough with this game sandwiched between Houston and the Clippers.

Rockets 1h +2, .28/.25
Rockets 1h +125 ML, .25/.31
Rockets +3.5, .99/.9
Rockets +140 ML, .5/.7

Spurs went on the rodeo trip, came home and won a 1 point game at the buzzer against Indiana, went back on the road with 1 day rest to beat the Pels in OT, then played another OT game at home the next night, coming back and winning. I'm expecting very tired legs tonight with flat jumpers and not the sharpest defense. Houston is more rested since the all star break, think this is a game they should win given the spot.

Hornets/Clips ML Parlay, 1/1.25

Strong line for a Hornets team that is good now with Zeller back against an Indy team that may let down a little given the successful trip they've already had.

Road b2b against a Clips team trying to get back on track, tough spot for Boston.

​GL guys!

any concerns with Cavs and their recent games/antics that occurred between the two. Rested players etc.

BOL Raems

GSRO honestly no concerns. Cleveland could be motivated, but Miami brings it almost every night. This Heat team is really hard to blow out the way they've been playing.

any concerns with Cavs and their recent games/antics that occurred between the two. Rested players etc.

BOL Raems

Yup. I was thinking the same here. The whole McGruder/JR Smiff stuff at the end of the blowout the other night

Adding:

Magic -2, 1.07/1

Good luck to the Knicks playing a road b2b against a bad team they beat on the road 5 days ago, day after playing a competitive national TV game against the Warriors.

Lean to Miami
Lean to Rockets
Interested in Dudley's Dad"s thoughts
Real interest in PELICANS
Your write up there seems pitiful
Still thinking

Tuck that's a fair criticism, I'll try and clarify.

New Orleans has no depth whatsoever right now. That combined with how difficult it is to craft an offense in 2017 around 2 bigs is causing real issues for them. I think the altitude b2b against a MUCH deeper Utah team and a team that won't get bullied in the paint is a really tough spot for them.

And 5 in 7 for Utah when they have been playing very badly is no problem with Pelicans much superior rest on 27 and 28

GL raems. Follow your plays daily so keep up the great work and write ups. Worth mentioning Saturday was draymond'a birthday so the many on the team were out the day before the day game which would further explain their slow start. Not sure that element is here today

Why the ML parlay on clips and Charlotte instead of Charlotte ATS?

Out of stink playing stink that ORL play makes sense...

They never recovered from hot NY start last week...

What an odd scheduling circumstance here...

75-76, +12.12u ytd

Profited a healthy 1.41 units last night, but still feels a little like I missed out on a bigger night.

Houston blown lead very late, the coinflip at the buzzer in Utah, locking in Denver before Jokic's points were taken off the line, another buzzer beater flipping a win into a loss at halftime in Denver, and a giant Orlando collapse.

No point dwelling on it any longer though, taking a healthy profitable night and move on.

Philly ML was a typo, I played it for .4 not .2, record updated accordingly for that.

Back