Monday - MLK day 01/21/13 NBA discussion thread

Chandler shoots 68% from the field, "Mr. Dunk shot" is a slight but the reality he's literally the best roll man in the NBA right now. Nobody else offers his package of rolling hard, catching smoothly, and finishing all in one in the entire league. He hits free throws right around where Lopez does, except the difference is that Chandler is the reigning DPOY who singlehandedly anchors a team's defense and understands rotations as well as anybody you'll see in this league. Lopez has the most complete offensive game, but that's fine because Chandler knows exactly what his limitations are, doesn't test them, and has become the BEST at what he knows he is capable of doing.

Late start as I am on the road. Took PHiladelphia for 3 very obvious reasons.
Much better rest
Spurs may have overdone it a bit in San Antonio
Spurs next GAME
AT HOME VS HORNETS
Pretty Obvious I think

One other play. In the Portland game 2 strong under refs and 1 strong over ref. Taking the game over.
Why.
I think Portland tries to put them away and washington does not like that stuff. Also noticed that washington is on a 13 game totals flip flop which points to over today. GL

Late start as I am on the road. Took PHiladelphia for 3 very obvious reasons.
Much better rest
Spurs may have overdone it a bit in San Antonio
Spurs next GAME
AT HOME VS HORNETS
Pretty Obvious I think

Pop wont let his team "look ahead" and Parker, Duncan and co are true pro's who take things game by game

Dont like the way the Sixers match up with them (they got beat the hell down last time they played and san anton barely broke a sweat there)

Yes the sixers are better rested, but its not like any of the spurs are logging huge mins, they are a deep team and at the end of the day winning keeps u fresh.

Took em 1st half -3.5

Noah better passer than them both and just as good a defender as Chandler. Brook is finally playing at a high level but you can't be the best at anything if you can play 3 months consecutively.

@TheRealJRSmith: Wasnt quiet when Kanye tore it down last month! RT @KrisHumphries: Big game tonight! The Garden got really quiet on the way out! #Brooklyn

Back