Monday MLB Discussion

Red Sox pitchers won't allow one single hit through the remainder of the game this is just how these things pan out

We're talking trends, numbers, stats here. I want a stat which says how many times did a team have 4,5,6 or more hits through a certain point in the game (5th inning at least) the other team has ZERO hits, finally get to the guy and now THEY are in control of the game, just like that.

It just happens a lot, these momentum shifts rarely stay unused by the team coming back.

It's a just a classic case of a team not cashing in multiple chances, then the other team cashing in the only chance they get.

We're talking trends, numbers, stats here. I want a stat which says how many times did a team have 4,5,6 or more hits through a certain point in the game (5th inning at least) the other team has ZERO hits, finally get to the guy and now THEY are in control of the game, just like that.

It just happens a lot, these momentum shifts rarely stay unused by the team coming back.

Like I always say the writing is on the wall . Your correct its happens so often like that it is inevitable. Baseball is all momentum. When you dont put teams away or waste opps they come back to haunt you .

:cheers:

i want to punch this cherry rock fuck in the head. Has he never heard of momentum?

Seriously ! How the fuck is Rocky Cherry pitching in this game ? Dont you go to Jim Johnson up 1 run in the b7th ? Or did I miss something ..??Orioles dont deserve to win woul dhave been nice to win after being wrong about Sarfate after being on point with Pedro but still getting the double whammy .....

That and the totals team have made today a DISASTER...got me off 3 unders !:popcorn:

Back