Monday....MLB 4/23

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
I have something special cooked up for tonight...Its a little home cookin, being from Atlanta I know my squad, been watching them for about 18 years....They are gonna fall flat tonight and so are the fish.....Can I bet against my team..NO...can i bet an under with them, yes...That way I can still root the home team without wishing them ill will. I know the numbers say play this over, but I gotta go out on a limb here. I think Davies will show out tonight against the hot bats of the fish...As long as he makes it to the 6th we will be ok....

Atlanta/Marlins under 9 -105 to win 1 unit.

Thinking about a play on Houston and Oakland.

Last edited:
I think I would lean the other way on the Fla/Atl total, but you would know Atlanta's tendencies better than I would.

Like the other plays. GL tonight.

Trout good luck..

Way to stick by your guns as well with the Under in the Braves game.. Sometimes you have to go against the #'s..

Now that I don't got money on the game I can root for your under!

on tha other side of ur total, good health. good luck wit ur other plays tonight

:cheers:

Adding Det/LA under 8.5....
I think Maroth comes around tonight and its business as usual with Weaver...Hopfully he goes at least 6 tonight, I think his bicep is all healed up.......

Scracth this bet, i never made it, just changed my mind.

Last edited:
Back